PDA

View Full Version : Oversight, or mistake? ["Remember..." schedule] (Merged)

3duckgirl3
07-02-2007, 08:20 AM
So I was checking the Disneyland calendar for our days in the park (just because it makes me feel all fuzzy inside), and I noticed that "Remember" is scheduled for July 31st, but there's no mention of it in August. My guess is that it's just an oversight, but has anyone heard anything else?

On a completely unrelated note, has anyone taken the shuttle from LAX to the parks? This is our first time doing so, and I'm a little curious how it all works, as far as knowing where to go and when to do so. The shuttle service came with our WDTC package. Thanks for any help you can give!

ssturgeo
07-02-2007, 08:55 AM
Which shuttle service??

3duckgirl3
07-02-2007, 09:34 AM
My assumption was that it was some park-based service, but on my itinerary, it says "SuperShuttle," which I believe is a different company altogether.

ssturgeo
07-02-2007, 10:02 AM
SUPER SHUTTLE
A reservation is not necessary for leaving the airport
Claim your luggage, proceed outside and look for the orange “Shared Ride Van” sign located on the outer island. Contact the Guest Service Representative dressed in a blue SuperShuttle uniform and they will assist you. Time wait for a van can range from a few minutes to 30 minutes. Usually about 15 minutes. Ride to resort is about 45 minutes, depending on drop-offs along the way. You can experience longer rides if drop-offs are in residential areas along with resort and good neighbor hotels.
You can call 800-258-3826
You must call 24 hours in advance for your return trip to the airport
Van will arrive within 15 minutes of requested time (I have always experienced them arriving 15 minutes..at least…early!)

I use Super Shuttle when I go and my brother cannot pick me up at LAX...I have always had very pleasant experiences with them.

3duckgirl3
07-02-2007, 10:47 AM
Thanks so much for the info...I called Vacation Planning and she was fairly helpful (and no wait time--I love staying at the park!), but your information is perfect! Thanks again!

MauiMickey
07-03-2007, 06:16 AM
So I was checking the Disneyland calendar for our days in the park (just because it makes me feel all fuzzy inside), and I noticed that "Remember" is scheduled for July 31st, but there's no mention of it in August. My guess is that it's just an oversight, but has anyone heard anything else?

I have nothing intelligent to add, but wanted to bump this up to see if anyone had any idea about "Remember" during August and when the Disneyland.com calendar might be updated. :confused:

WDWizard
07-04-2007, 10:52 AM
I was looking at the Disneyland calendar and was dissapointed to see that Remember..Dreams Come True was not scheduled to show on the dates I am visiting in August. Do they usually show it in August at all, or do they only show it during June-July and peak holiday seasons? :confused:

This is very disappointing, because I was looking foward to seeing it.:mad: The calendar does not show Remember Dreams Come True for the entire month of August. :(

TINKERISMYCAT
07-04-2007, 09:59 PM
I called Costco Travel, where I booked my vacation to ask about the fireworks and Jedi Training. They put me on hold for quite a while and said they would look into it. They came back on the line and said:

Remember....Fireworks at 9:25pm
and he gave me a bunch of Jedi times :)

I hope he was right!!

WDWizard
07-05-2007, 11:00 AM
I called Disneyland Resort guest relations. Even though the lady I was talking to seemed a little out of it and clueless, she did confirm RDCT to show in August at it's usual time, she says the calendar probably hasnt been updated.