PDA

View Full Version : Finding Nemo Sub opening day pins

lauras5boys
07-01-2007, 08:11 PM
We went to Disneyland today and the CMs were passing out the pins for the Finding Nemo ride with the June 11th date on them so certain kids. They gave one to each of my boys and the boys were thrilled. We got stopped about 20 times with adults asking us where we got the pins. One lady went on and on about how she came on June 11th and they weren't passing them out. Anyone know wht they are passing them all out now? I was just curious.

Darkbeer
07-01-2007, 08:20 PM
Sounds like they had leftover Press Day pins, and decided to hand them out as part of the Dreams Promotion. And if they handed them out on the 11th, the press folks would be upset that they were not "exclusive", even though we were all given two, one to keep, and one to hand to a guest.

Seems like a nice way of getting rid of the pins, otherwise you might have found them at the Character Warehouse....

AVP
07-01-2007, 08:53 PM
Do you mean pins or buttons?

AVP

olegc
07-01-2007, 09:50 PM
yeah - i was wondering that too - since the press pins had no date on them - only the buttons...

DaddyB
07-01-2007, 10:47 PM
Actually, the press pins DO have a date on them. I'm looking at them right now to the left of me as I sit typing this. Right at the bottom of the pin in large letters: June 11, 2007

Do a search on ebay. They're going for upwards of $50 each.