PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday or Thursday?

IndySpacePirate
07-01-2007, 05:01 PM
Hello everyone,

My friends and I have been trying to plan a trip to Disneyland and we were wondering if it would be better to go on Tuesday of this week. Will the crowds be really bad the day before the 4th of July, and if so, will they be a lot less on the day after. If the crowds would be a lot better the day after on Thursday then we would go then, if not we will just go on Tuesday. Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you!

The Real Cinderella
07-01-2007, 05:22 PM
I don't know about around the 4th of July (I would imagine that throws the calculations off a bit), but I was just reading in the Unofficial Guide that the park is always considerably less crowded on Thursdays. For what it's worth.

Shinku
07-01-2007, 05:25 PM
I would say tuesday would be less crowded. The fourth this year falls on a wednesday, so I would tend to think people would be more willing to take off thurs-friday as well and make a whole vacation out of the parks instead of just going one day.

IndySpacePirate
07-01-2007, 08:12 PM
Thanks for the replies so far! We will probably end up going on Tuesday, unless someone suggests otherwise because of the crowds.