PDA

View Full Version : Why The Huge Lines At City Hall?

motomickey
07-01-2007, 04:12 PM
The last three times I have been to the Park--the latest being this morning Sunday July 1st, there have been huge lines pouring out of City Hall into the street. Any clue what this is about?:confused:

kiwifuz
07-01-2007, 04:30 PM
People complain, a lot? No really I don't know.

Perhaps people stopping asking for buttons for special occasions, ie b-days, wedding, anniversary, etc?

Darkbeer
07-01-2007, 04:36 PM
A common request early in the day is for Guest Assitance Passes, which take a bit longer to get, as the CM has to ask a few questions to determine the type of assistance that is needed, and to explain the park policies. (Such as avoiding stairs, etc.)

tod
07-01-2007, 05:38 PM
Sometimes the lines feed upon themselves. We were waiting in line at City Hall a couple of weeks ago and a whole family lined up behind us and then asked "What is this line for?"

--t

The Real Cinderella
07-02-2007, 09:29 AM
Sometimes the lines feed upon themselves. We were waiting in line at City Hall a couple of weeks ago and a whole family lined up behind us and then asked "What is this line for?"

--t

Hahah! Love it!

biolabetty
07-02-2007, 11:17 AM
Friday night we were waiting in line to pay at Napolini in DTD, more than one person asked if it was the line for the bathroom. The line extended into Naples, and was both male and female, common sense would tell me that it probably wasn't the bathroom line.

JustmyhubbyandI
07-02-2007, 05:04 PM
So was it an unusual day or what? It's my B-day on Sat., 7-7-07 and I'm looking forward to getting my pin . . . I'm prepared for lines everywhere, but at City Hall too?

Darkbeer
07-02-2007, 05:09 PM
Want a Button, such as a Birthday Button?

Avoid City Hall!

Go to the Wait Board at the Hub (near the entrance to Adventureland), usually a very little wait, and they have ALL buttons in stock. It is open from Park Opening to around 7 PM during the summer.

joinwonderland
07-02-2007, 05:55 PM
We purchased a lovely clock in the watch shop and mentioned the little ones birthday (he was using his birthday money) The cast member went and got us a button for the five year old to wear. It was lovely.

JustmyhubbyandI
07-02-2007, 06:36 PM
Want a Button, such as a Birthday Button?

Avoid City Hall!

Go to the Wait Board at the Hub (near the entrance to Adventureland), usually a very little wait, and they have ALL buttons in stock. It is open from Park Opening to around 7 PM during the summer.

:DWOW - - - THANKS !:D We've always gone on the off season and have never really noticed that - COOL ! ! ! . . . My daughter just said that we still have to go by City Hall to get her B&W of Belle - but we can do that any time . . .