PDA

View Full Version : Website confusion -AP blockout days?

jackaroosmom
06-29-2007, 07:25 AM
I have the So Cal Annual, the one that is 154.00, not the Select or Deluxe. Online it shows all Saturdays as block out days. When you go to the Compare Passport page, it shows October, November and December as completely UN-blocked.

Thinking this is a computer mistake, I called the number on the back of my passport, but it only tells you blackout dates up to August and there is no way to get a live operator.

I was hoping that there is an unblocked Saturday in October so we can get a hotel for a weekend. Does anyone know of a Disney phone number that gives you a live person, or which block-out calendar is correct? Thanks a bunch!

River Belle
06-29-2007, 07:30 AM
While I don't believe that the basic AP allows for any Saturday visits, I guess it's worth a phone-call!:) You can get live assistance by calling (714)781-7290.

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
06-29-2007, 08:14 AM
I have the So Cal Annual, the one that is 154.00, not the Select or Deluxe. Online it shows all Saturdays as block out days. When you go to the Compare Passport page, it shows October, November and December as completely UN-blocked.

Thinking this is a computer mistake, I called the number on the back of my passport, but it only tells you blackout dates up to August and there is no way to get a live operator.

I was hoping that there is an unblocked Saturday in October so we can get a hotel for a weekend. Does anyone know of a Disney phone number that gives you a live person, or which block-out calendar is correct? Thanks a bunch!

I believe the SoCal Regular passport is blocked out on all Saturdays. It was the reason we choose to go up to the next level.

Malcon10t
06-29-2007, 08:46 AM

I just looked at the PDF on Disney's site adn it shows all Sats blocked for the SoCal pass. The deluxe pass is open on Sats, maybe you downloaded the wrong PDF?

jackaroosmom
07-02-2007, 12:46 PM
I did see that the pdf says that Saturdays are all blocked, it's the page that compares the different levels of passport that shows otherwise-surely a big fat typo! I'm going to call and settle it once and for all.

Thanks for the responses.:)