PDA

View Full Version : Terrific Anaheim hotel deal!

dutchess13
06-28-2007, 09:59 PM
Hello mouse people! This is my first posting-I just had to join so I could say thanks to you all for the valuable information I have gleaned from your discussions.:) I also found a deal too good to keep to myself but so super obscure that I only accidently bumped into after 6+ weeks of scouring the web for a nice yet affordable (as in family of 5 on a teachers salary affordable!). So here it is for the world to enjoy- hopefully all my hard work will help another poor as church mice family have a great disney trip too! Website: get away today, in the disneyland vacation packages section the Holiday Inn Express Garden Grove 4 nights (october 9-13 in our case) for only 260 including tax. They charge a 20 booking fee. It s a practically new 3 star hotel just 2 miles away with a super good continental breakfast that includes fresh baked cinnamon roles- my hubby's favorite- and fabulous reviews on all the travel sites. We stayed at a hie in buffallo last year when my dad was paying and it was way nice. HIE will not match their price because of some technicality. You can get you DL park tickets through them too or just unclick them from the package (with tx you get a pin and lanyard- ooooh!) ALSO- they sell character dining at a discount in our case 74 instead of 87. I booked just the hotel today and they said they had 5 left for those dates. HOORAY!
Three questions to throw out into the cosmic void- can I use my disney visa to get a discount at character dining at the PCH Grill since its on the list? Are they taking away the character meet and greet after sept when all the offers expire? Anyone know what the new offers will be?
One more thing- the dining page on this site was very helpful and informative but is there one somewhere with current pricing or will this one be updated soon? As I mentioned our budget is tight and I'd love to have an accurate idea of exactly how many pennies I must save to buy myself the long coveted monte cristo sandwich. THANKS ALL!!

Andrew
06-29-2007, 07:55 AM
One more thing- the dining page on this site was very helpful and informative but is there one somewhere with current pricing or will this one be updated soon? As I mentioned our budget is tight and I'd love to have an accurate idea of exactly how many pennies I must save to buy myself the long coveted monte cristo sandwich. THANKS ALL!!
MousePlanet's dining guide pages (start here (http://www.mouseplanet.com/guide.php?pg=A00000), select the park or hotel you will be visiting) have all be updated within the past few weeks, so should have current pricing and menus.