PDA

View Full Version : Solo trip, need help to decide when to go...

kandyk
06-28-2007, 11:35 AM
Our last trip to Disneyland was in February this year and I know I am now having some serious withdrawls. I am currently working two jobs to try and pay off some major bills and my DH knows that if I don't get a break I will have a melt down. I would love to do a family trip to Disneyland but we just can't work out the schedules and the cost is so much more with three people so we decided that I would go by myself. I have alwasys wanted to experience the park on my own and this will be a much needed break from everything.
Whats great is the trip won't cost much since I can use my frequest flyer miles for the airfare, my DVC points for a room at GCH and my PAP is still valid. I will only need money for food and a few souvies.
My plan is to wait until the off season but I can't decide on when to go, I know the wonderful people at Mouseplant would have some great insight that I may not have thought of. Here are the dates that I was thinking of and would love to hear some opnions:
Sept 20-23, Oct 11-14 or Oct 18-21
I would love to go during the holidays but I don't think I can wait that long. I am looking for lighter crowds and nice weather. As long as Splash Mountain and Indy is open I will be happy but other closures won't really bother me.
Thanks for your help!