PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass for sale?

disneyshoes
06-28-2007, 08:15 AM
Ok- so I am almost 100% sure about this but...my husbands co-worker insists that there is some kind of a fastpass for sale in Disneyland. We have been and never seen one. I have looked it up on the disneyland site and do see one. But- I just wanted to see if anyone heard about this before I tell him NO WAY is there one:D
They are going the same time we are for the 4th and seem to think they are getting this?!

AVP
06-28-2007, 08:19 AM
Ok- so I am almost 100% sure about this but...my husbands co-worker insists that there is some kind of a fastpass for sale in Disneyland. We have been and never seen one. I have looked it up on the disneyland site and do see one. But- I just wanted to see if anyone heard about this before I tell him NO WAY is there one:D
They are going the same time we are for the 4th and seem to think they are getting this?!He's probably thinking of the Universal Front of the Line pass. Disneyland does not offer this.

AVP

Darkbeer
06-28-2007, 08:25 AM
Six Flags sells Flash Passes, and Universal has Front of the Line passes on sale.

At Disneyland, Fastpass is free.

Disneyland offers Guided Tours which do come with some Front of the Line privledges, but they are only for the attractions on the tour.

Knott's and Six Flags now offer VIP Tours which come with a Tour Guide just for your group and you can go to the Front of the Line on any attraction, but they are not cheap.

disneyshoes
06-28-2007, 08:47 AM
Thank You! I am glad that I was not missing out on anything!

The Real Cinderella
06-28-2007, 11:27 AM
I'm glad Disney doesn't do this. It's really not fair.