PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland/DCA Must Do's

mickeymom
06-25-2002, 08:27 AM
I be headed west in 8 weeks for my first visit to Disneyland since 1997.

What things would you DL/DCA professionals add to my list? I'm most interested in the off the beaten path or easily overlooked...

Thanks MP'ers!:cool:

DJ_MENTOS
06-25-2002, 09:08 AM
Great Moments w/ Mr. Lincoln (D-Land); Golden Dreams (DCA)

-DJ_MENTOS

Ace
06-25-2002, 12:07 PM
Tiki Room

gwegowy
06-25-2002, 12:14 PM
Don't miss Blast in DCA

DisneylandKid
06-25-2002, 05:18 PM
If you have younger kids (say 4-8 maybe even older) definitely check out The Redwood Creek Challenge Trail over at DCA. Also if you have younger kids, check out the Tarzan's Treehouse play area -- its new since your last visit. New Autopia as well!

lotsafuzz
06-25-2002, 06:07 PM
Do NOT miss It's Tough To Be A Bug at DCA!!

merlinjones
06-25-2002, 08:31 PM
Beleive! Magic in the Stars (watch it from in front of the castle)

New Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln show

Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room (savor it)

Post-Apocolyptic Tomorrowland - - everything is broken, closed or abandoned and tainted with peeling rust colored paint! A grim view of the future as lead by accountants and marketers!

mickeymom
06-26-2002, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by merlinjones
Post-Apocolyptic Tomorrowland - - everything is broken, closed or abandoned and tainted with peeling rust colored paint! A grim view of the future as lead by accountants and marketers!

Hey, Hey...easy on the accountants...haven't we suffered enough?

TheMur
06-28-2002, 12:58 PM
Make sure you ride the Mark Twain during the day (not operating at night when Fantasmic is performing - also a must see!) When you go in ask one of the cast members if you can ride from the wheel house. If they haven't already committed to another group then you should be able to. Great for kids - great for adults. Fantastic view and kids get a special souvenir!

The Mur