PDA

View Full Version : Should I wait to print out my RideMax itinerary?

neverlander
06-27-2007, 06:03 PM
I was so excited about the RideMax calendar showing August today, I ended up printing out several itinieraries for our visit. (I joked that the $15 fee was a drop in the bucket compared to the $50 I'd spend on ink!)
My husband commented that the stats are probably periodically updated, so I might want to wait until right before our trip to print out the itineraries.
So, my question is, once the dates show up, are the times ever altered to reflect ultra-current activity?
I realize I can most likely email the company or PM the guy who's on this board, but I posed the question because I thought it may be beneficial to others who are using this fantastic service.
Plus, you guys -and gals- are always so great about quick answers.
Thanks again.

woody9six
06-27-2007, 08:01 PM
I would think the biggest change you'll see is with wait times for Nemo.. It is updated periodically...but other than the aforementioned ride...I don't think things will change all that much. Personally, I'd wait...but I don't think it will make a huge difference.

The Real Cinderella
06-28-2007, 04:48 PM
I was just perusing the ridemax site (and playing with my own itineraries) and--if I remember correctly--I believe the site said something about waiting until just before your trip to print out the most accurate information. Now that I've said that, I can seem to find the exact place that I read it, so it's very possible that I am lying :)

neverlander
06-28-2007, 05:08 PM
I was just perusing the ridemax site (and playing with my own itineraries) and--if I remember correctly--I believe the site said something about waiting until just before your trip to print out the most accurate information. Now that I've said that, I can seem to find the exact place that I read it, so it's very possible that I am lying :)
That makes sense. If I don't find it, I won't think you're lying! (Just dreamin', maybe :))
Thanks for the answers, Cinderella and woody.

The Real Cinderella
06-28-2007, 07:51 PM
(Just dreamin', maybe :))

... I have been known to do that ...

Leap for Joy
06-29-2007, 06:42 AM

I remember seeing the same thing, but I can't find it either! What I did find, in the Tips and Hints area of the program, is a list of recent updates. You can check there to see if they've updated wait times for any of the attractions on your itinerary and then choose whether to reprint.

neverlander
06-29-2007, 06:57 AM
I remember seeing the same thing, but I can't find it either! What I did find, in the Tips and Hints area of the program, is a list of recent updates. You can check there to see if they've updated wait times for any of the attractions on your itinerary and then choose whether to reprint.
Thanks a lot. I examined the site closer. Under FAQ, it does state to wait until before your trip... I'll keep an eye on the updates, especially Nemo.

mistofviolets
06-29-2007, 09:14 AM
When we went, I remember a discussion about closed attractions...and that ridemax was more reliable than the official site. The official site had Casey jr. closed during our trip, but ridemax kept including it in our itinerary (kids thought they really wanted to see it) When we went...there was a sign saying it would be closed. It was open the entire time. (Youngest freaked at the loading zone. So we didn't ride it. But, it was open!) Ridemax rocks :) And...it does change with park changes. I'd say play with it now, print up an occassional gem...but use draft mode. Finalize everything the week before you go.