PDA

View Full Version : Is Autopia a FastPass ride?

neverlander
06-27-2007, 01:30 PM
Last year when we there Aug. 20-26, we noticed the Autopia FP machines were closed. A CM said that they were only running them Thurs-Sun (never checked back on those days).
Is that currently the FP schedule for Autopia? We'll be there from Aug. 26-31, and Ridemax is showing it as a FP ride every day. So I'm wondering if I should eliminate it from my itinerary and just keep an eye on the wait times when we're there.
Thanks in advance.

DangerMouse
06-27-2007, 01:58 PM
Last year when we there Aug. 20-26, we noticed the Autopia FP machines were closed. A CM said that they were only running them Thurs-Sun (never checked back on those days).
Is that currently the FP schedule for Autopia? We'll be there from Aug. 26-31, and Ridemax is showing it as a FP ride every day. So I'm wondering if I should eliminate it from my itinerary and just keep an eye on the wait times when we're there.
Thanks in advance.

Hmmmm, I know that BTMRR is only active during the weekends during non-peak times, but I had never heard that about Autopia. I'm curious to know the answer as well.

neverlander
06-27-2007, 02:09 PM

Actually, I now recall that we DID return on Thursday the 24th. We waited in an incredibly long mid-morning line and grumbled that the machines weren't up and running like he said. So maybe they're just active on weekends(?).

Darkbeer
06-27-2007, 02:17 PM
Autopia had some Fastpass issues due to Finding Nemo construction, where they had to close the regular exit, and required two way access thru the entrance. Due to this, Disney decided to turn off the FP machines to allow the queue to work properly.

But normally, Fastpass is offered on Autopia 7 days a week, year round due to the fact it is a family friendly attraction.

neverlander
06-27-2007, 02:20 PM
Thank you so much for this helpful information.