PDA

View Full Version : Concierge help!

Misfitcharacterlover
06-27-2007, 12:38 PM
Hi, my family and I are planning a trip to DL in October and we are staying Concierge. I have been trying to find the Concierge schedule but have had no luck. I was wondering if anyone here knew what it was. Also do you think if we have the Concierge we should make lunch reservations instead of dinner?
Thanks!

Misfitcharacterlover
06-27-2007, 12:59 PM
Anyone?

kisroo
06-27-2007, 01:07 PM
If you are staying concierge at a Disney hotel, I'm sure you could call them and find out the hours during your stay. When we were there over a week ago, the lounge was open 6am-10pm at the Grand.

Yes, concierge staff can make dining reservations for you but I'm not understanding your exact question about lunch versus dinner??

~kisroo :)

dawnid
06-27-2007, 02:35 PM
The concierge lounge only serves things like fruit, breads, & cereal for breakfast; appetizers, fruit, veggies and such all day; and cookies & treats for after dinner snacks.

When I've stayed with this service the staff would/could not help until after check-in so if you really want priority seating somewhere I'd book it yourself (60 days in advance) using Disney Dining 714-781-dine. Also concierge can't get you Fantasmic Seating if you were thinking about seeing that.