PDA

View Full Version : Specific parking question-- regards semi-trucks.

KDCartoons
06-26-2007, 06:15 PM
My missus is a trucker and she might have an occasion to hit the DL parks in Anahiem this summer, with one of our kids who'll be riding with her.
A colleague of hers mentioned that DL has some spot either on-site at the parks or very near by that can accomodate a tractor-trailer rig ( that is a semi-truck AND trailer).

The approx. length of the tractor/trailer combo would be around 60 feet long, and about 15 feet high.
Is there any location on-site at the parks or very near by that a guest with such a vehicle can park at?
Or even one that she can "bob-tail" to (just drive the tractor part)???

fredc
06-26-2007, 07:49 PM
Yes, The outside lot of the parking structure has several Semi's with trailers in it most of the time.

JohnGar
06-26-2007, 09:10 PM
Yes, there is parking at the main Mickey and Friends lot, however you might have to enter on Magic Way since I think the overhangs in the structure are rather low.

I'll check Sunday when I go and report back.

mi_mous
06-26-2007, 09:13 PM
I followed a Semi in one day, and it was parking in the Pinocchio lot. I entered through Magic Way.

So, yes. It's a tight squeeze, but no overhangs to worry about.

AVP
06-26-2007, 11:04 PM
The very far left lane of the M&F structure is high enough for a trailer, but since that lane is almost never open the Magic Way entrance is probably the safest bet. Unfortunately I have seen a truck and trailer get stuck in the M&F structure because the driver tried to squeeze through. I don't know how they got the trailer out, but I could tell it was damaged when I drove past.

AVP

dawnid
06-27-2007, 09:26 AM
Have her access Mickey & Friends lot via W. Magic Way. If she is on Katella turn NORTH on to Disneyland Dr or if she is on Ball travel SOUTH on Disneyland Dr. W. Magic Way is on the WEST side of Disneyland Dr. The parking lot is on the right (NORTH) opposite DTD. She'll park with the Busses, RV's and other Semi's at the Pinnochio lot.

Have Fun!