PDA

View Full Version : City Hall black and white pics?

CaptainTom
06-26-2007, 10:20 AM
Hello everyone, I never knew that city hall had black and white photos of characters and upon request they would have them signed for you for free. can anyone tell me what characters they have pics of? I want to be prepared for november:D

kisroo
06-26-2007, 10:23 AM
When we've stayed at the Grand Californian, we've gotten black and whites from many of the main characters (Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Donald and Daisy) but have also received pictures of Alice and the White Rabbit.

It can't hurt to ask for who you'd like. I never knew that City Hall had these~good to know for those trips we're not at our favorite hotel! :cool:

~kisroo :)

kohl
06-26-2007, 10:26 AM
It all depends. They mostly have the main characters, but sometimes they have more. They sometimes run out of a character. We asked for a Tigger one for my husbands birthday, but they were out at the time.
We have gotten, Mickey, Goofy, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, and the Fab 5.

PanFan
06-26-2007, 10:47 AM
I asked my friend who works in Guest Relations if Robin Hood has one and he doesn't. You can get just about any autograph you want, though. She told me they even have some characters from Captain EO and Angus MacBadger and Don Karnage. When I asked at City Hall to get a Robin Hood autograph on just a piece of paper, they referred me to

Character Fan Mail
PO Box 3232
Anaheim, CA 92803

Mrs Mouse
06-26-2007, 10:50 AM
Does it need to be a special occassion or something in order to get these pictures, or do you just simply walk up and say "hey, I'd like a signed picture of Mickey please"? I've never heard of this before!

alexandrasmom
06-26-2007, 02:42 PM
In March we got one of Chip and Dale at the Chip & Dale Breakfast in GCH and Goofy from the check in desk at the Disneyland Hotel.

E-ORLover
06-26-2007, 03:08 PM
I did a term paper way back in high school and requested lots of information (this packet was load with info). Inside the packet was a black and white of Mickey and Minnie together and one of Walt on the fire truck (this one was framed and it hangs next to our lithos of Mickey/Minnie and Jasmine/Aladdin).

snoopyfan
06-26-2007, 04:05 PM
Does it need to be a special occassion or something in order to get these pictures, or do you just simply walk up and say "hey, I'd like a signed picture of Mickey please"? I've never heard of this before!

The only time I've asked for a pic was when I wanted one for a friend's 4 yo daughter. I told them she was in the hospital waiting for a heart transplant (true story) and they had a princess pic w/her name and autographs for me by the end of the day. The cast members were very nice.

Chadsgal
06-26-2007, 07:13 PM
Again I say I MUST DO THIS!!!

E-ORLover- That is very cool that you got a pic of Walt in your packet!

Does anyone know if they have pics of Walt at City Hall to give out? It would obviously not be signed but still a very cool thing to have.

SANDYMARIE
06-30-2007, 06:31 PM
Again I say I MUST DO THIS!!!

E-ORLover- That is very cool that you got a pic of Walt in your packet!

Does anyone know if they have pics of Walt at City Hall to give out? It would obviously not be signed but still a very cool thing to have.

How many will they let us walk out the door with?????? lol!! :D

89 days YAHOOO!!

backsthepack
07-01-2007, 06:36 AM
We have only asked for one (well, we didn't ask for it, we were told to go pick it up). We had inquired about seeing Captain Hook (the then favorite of our son who was 3 at the time). We were told he wouldn't be arriving in Disneyland today, he was still in Neverland. So the CM told us to be at City Hall in an hour and there would be something for our son. It was an autographed photo signed to him.

E-ORLover
07-01-2007, 07:51 AM
Wonder if we could call city hall and ask them which photos they have and if there is a limt on them? Might be worth a shot or perhaps someone who works there that reads this could inquire about it for us :).

partyoffive
07-01-2007, 07:39 PM
Last year before we went to DL we asked for pics to be sent for our kids - my son's favorite character has been Tow Mater since Cars came out and I knew they would not have this pic, but a FANTASTIC CM printed a color photo of mater on photo paper and "autographed" it for him as well. It's framed in his room and he loves it - so I think that a good CM could get you anything you want!