PDA

View Full Version : Question about Grand Californian Hotel

Foodie
06-25-2007, 08:02 PM
I just read on another thread about taking a tour of the GCH. Does anybody know how this works? Do you have to be a guest of the hotel to go on a tour? How much does it cost? I tried doing a search for this and didn't really come up with any answers. Any answers would be much appreciated. Thanks!

-Foodie :)

TribeFan
06-25-2007, 08:45 PM
The Art of the Craft tour is free to anyone. You do not have to be staying at the hotel, or any Disney hotel to participate. The tour is about 1 hour long at talks about California Craftsman Style and turn of the century Arts & Crafts. To sign up, you need to call Guest Services at the Grand Californian at 714-635-2300, option 3 and ask to sign up for the tour. It is limited each day to 15 guests. It used to be offered every day but now that they are offering a Disneyland Hotel tour, I believe that it is offered 4 or 5 days a week. The tour starts at 1:00 PM.

If you have any more questions, call the hotel.

Foodie
06-26-2007, 06:19 PM
Thanks so much for that helpful information! I had no idea the Disneyland hotel did tours too. I'd love to do both if I have the time and opportunity! Thanks again!

-Foodie :D