PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks shut down Nemo?

SoCalSteven
06-25-2007, 12:06 PM
I was hoping to go to DLR tonight to ride Nemo, so I messaged my friend who is a CM in Tomorrowland asking how the line should be for Nemo around 8pm tonight because I get off work at 6PM, won't get home until about 7PM, and probably won't be able to get to the park until 8PM.

I just got a message back saying there will probably be a 2 hour wait (figured) and not to get in line at that time because the smoke from the fireworks show (9:25PM) is likely to set of the fire alarm and e-stop the ride. I was told that I really don't want that to happen due to the kids that have already been stuck in line for two hours without a restroom are now stuck inside the subs! Not fun!

Anyone had Nemo shut down on them during the fireworks? Anyone else head such a thing?

Another Dimension
06-27-2007, 02:57 PM
I have read somewhere in some TR, that Nemo had gone 101 on some Guests and they were told it was 'due to a smoke alarm going off because of smoke from Remember'.

I have no idea if it's happened again or since. Or it's a regular thing or Subs shutdown.