PDA

View Full Version : New Disneyland AP Member

PartridgeFam 2004
06-25-2007, 10:17 AM
After all my years going to Disneyland I finally bought a Prem. Annual pass.My question is I go alot by myself and wanted to know what rides offer single rider entrances and what other things are offered besides discounts with my pass:)

Malcon10t
06-25-2007, 11:41 AM
After all my years going to Disneyland I finally bought a Prem. Annual pass.My question is I go alot by myself and wanted to know what rides offer single rider entrances and what other things are offered besides discounts with my pass:)Splash has a single rider line, as does Maliboomer and Grizzley Rapids. I think Screamin also has a single rider line.

As for other things, go to www.disneyland.com/ap to find out other specials for your pass. (15% food (except ODV and Gibson Girl), 10% merchandise...)

KDR
06-25-2007, 11:43 AM
Soarin' has a single rider line (or at least it used to).

bloodnswash
06-25-2007, 11:44 AM
Splash has a single rider line, as does Maliboomer and Grizzley Rapids. I think Screamin also has a single rider line.

Yes, Screamin' does.

I believe Soarin' still does.

PanFan
06-25-2007, 05:44 PM
In DL, Splash Mountain is the only attraction with a single rider queue (just go through the exit).

At DCA, you have Soarin', Grizzly River Run, Mulholland Madness, Maliboomer, and Screamin'. Talk to the CM at the front of each attraction for a Single Rider Pass. They'll tell you where to go from there.

Now, if only they would put one in for the subs...

splash
06-25-2007, 07:12 PM
Does anybody know what kind of discounts you get for the disney hotels with an ap?

Malcon10t
06-25-2007, 08:45 PM
Does anybody know what kind of discounts you get for the disney hotels with an ap?The standard is 10%. You get better discounts on AP nites when they are offered.

danyoung
06-26-2007, 07:04 AM
I believe Soarin' still does.

Confirmed. I just did it multiple times last week - the only way to see Soarin'!