PDA

View Full Version : Preferred Seating Vouchers for Aladdin

kares 17
06-24-2007, 07:02 AM
How do these work? In the past when I tried to use them for Muppet 3D they weren't even needed. (Maybe I just didn't know how to utilize them.) I know I should arrive early, but how do they provide you preferred seating? Do they allow you first shot at were you want to sit? I've never seen the Aladdin Show and got a couple of vouchers from a friend who didn't use hers, so I want to be sure I understand how they work. :)

Thanks guys!

julbright
06-24-2007, 07:24 AM
I asked this question before my trip a couple weeks ago and was told that they no longer do/use these vouchers. we arrived about 25 minutes (I think) ahead and were able to walk down to the 2nd row. we were lined up in the orchestra section for the 1st showing of the day (12.40 ish I believe). when entering the theater, we walked across the very back and went down the isles on the left side of the theater, facing the stage. there were many open seats available in the first few rows in the both the middle and far left sections. (this was saturday june 9).

sjcivilady
06-24-2007, 07:37 AM
I've sat down front, but I actually prefer to sit up in the balcony - you have a much better view in my opinion.

Pat-n-Eil
06-24-2007, 07:38 AM
Why would they continue to provide the PS vouchers for Aladdin if they weren't being used?

In the past, I'd show up about 30 minutes early and present my priority seating tag and we'd go basically to the front of the line. Orchestra pit is my preference and I really like the last row of the pit. That's where the elephants come around.

We'll definitely be doing this at least once.. I hope I can still use the PS to get my favorite seats.

kares 17
06-24-2007, 08:41 AM
Thanks for the suggestions! I'm really excited to see this show. That is odd about the vouchers, but at least I know ahead of time now...:D

charpaul
06-24-2007, 10:39 AM
Friends of mine just went last week and were given the Priority seating passes as part of their "package". I recommended that they only worry about Aladdin - they used it and thought it was great! They sat right where the procession passes and they could easily see the flying carpet...

They booked 3day hoppers and a stay at the Anaheim Hilton...