PDA

View Full Version : good castmember are out there

disneyscott
06-24-2002, 10:03 AM
you know there are alot of castmember out here that aren't just earning a paycheck. They get down on one knee and talk to my kids and have smiles on there face and just love there job

The problem as i see it is very simple.....People are never happy

we live in a world where the world NO means nothing, You are given a no and you just go to the person superviser insead of execpting the first no.

I go to disney evey week(lucky me) i got my pass on Feb 8th and i have been there 25 times, when i miss a week end and the phone rings I think that its Presler asking me where i was(HEHEHHEHE) I take a notebook to write down the names of the great castmember and pass it along to city hall when i leave. I never talk about the bad ones there are enought people out there to take care of that.

If a catmember does you wrong think about this how many people do they see in a day, how much did the way they act cause u harm? did they break any laws, not just rules but laws.

Lets change the way we act towards people and stop being so negitave, how many people would kill to go to disny once a year aqnd have the worst day then to never go to the park at all. Thank your luck stars you have the money to go

kranders
06-24-2002, 02:44 PM
I think if you read all the threads on this board you'll find that almost everyone here agrees with you. Every cast member I've come across has been great! Once in awhile there are some complaints on the board about a specific incident, but on the whole you'll see positive feedbacks on CMs.

justagrrl
06-25-2002, 07:48 AM
Absolutely....the CM's that take the time to wave to the kids as we leave...whether that's on a ride or leaving the park. Funny that a wave could make such a difference. Or that they take the time to ask my kids how they are...what is their favorite ride or character or whatever.

When I'm out at other places, I find myself comparing the employees to CM's. I've found myself saying more then once...this sort of thing would never happen at disneyland. They would never say something like that at dland....etc....

of course, we know that upper mgmt. can lie lie lie so apparently the good customer service stops at some level. The discount thing at DCA for example...I'd much rather be told that they are trying to work out the details of summer prices rather then there will be no discounts and then go and give them a week later. I mean - giving discounts is a moot point - the honesty and integrety are what's important. If they are going to lie about that, what other things are they lying about?