PDA

View Full Version : Quick Suites Question

mynameisearl
06-22-2007, 08:49 AM
We are booking a last minute trip and will be traveling with my dad, myself and my 2 kids. Hubby has to work! :( Anyways, I am wondering if you can recommned a suites hotel. We don't need anything fancy, just decent. Walking distance would be great. We don't want to spend a fortune. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

mkraemer
06-22-2007, 08:56 AM
One of my favorite 'suites' hotels is the Anaheim Desert Inn and Suites. It's across the street from the tram stops, so it's an easy walk.

I've also heard good things about the Anabella, but I haven't stayed there.

Plenty more suggestions about hotels on the MP hotel review boards.

Shadowcat
06-22-2007, 08:59 AM
I'd recommend the Best Western Park Place Inn suites. It's right at the crosswalk on Harbor. I posted my review in the review section. =)

stan4d_steph
06-22-2007, 10:34 AM
Do a search on "suite*" and you will get a lot of information.

Here's a recent thread about a suite for six people. (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=71193&highlight=suite%2A)

Malcon10t
06-22-2007, 03:13 PM
Favorite Suite hotels walking distance...

Desert Inn and Suites (rooms sleep from 4-10), Camelot Inn (family suite.) Carousel Inn has nice suites.

nvmom
06-22-2007, 08:23 PM
We've also been happy in the Camelot suites. I know there are 2 styles, we've had the bigger one. They've been clean, large, edible continental break. and easy walking distance. We've stayed there twice, Mar 06 & Feb 07.

If you want details on the room let me know.

nvmom