PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving AP Hotel Rates

Alisonsmom
06-21-2007, 07:37 PM
Does anyone know if they ever offer AP rates during Thanksgiving week? I am thinking not since they want to make the most money when they know people will be coming. But it doesn't hurt to ask!

Malcon10t
06-21-2007, 09:20 PM
Does anyone know if they ever offer AP rates during Thanksgiving week? I am thinking not since they want to make the most money when they know people will be coming. But it doesn't hurt to ask!
Nope, but if you get in early enough you can at least get the 10% off.

Shootingstaar
06-22-2007, 03:25 PM
Do the disneyland hotels book up very far in advance? I tried to search for Nov. 13-15 for the Grand Californian just for a reference price, I have no intention of actually staying there this year, but I wanted to see how expensive it was, and it said there were no rooms available. Are they really that busy or was it a computer error? Do the prices vary by season?

Malcon10t
06-22-2007, 10:07 PM
Do the disneyland hotels book up very far in advance? I tried to search for Nov. 13-15 for the Grand Californian just for a reference price, I have no intention of actually staying there this year, but I wanted to see how expensive it was, and it said there were no rooms available. Are they really that busy or was it a computer error? Do the prices vary by season?It books up that far in advance.