PDA

View Full Version : Family name bricks

CaptainTom
06-21-2007, 08:29 AM
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows how much one of those family name bricks that are in the walkway area between DL and DCA turnstiles costs, I know you can get them plain(just the solid tile) or with the medallion on them, thanks

samkj
06-21-2007, 09:07 AM
This has been covered before, but here's the information. The application referenced in the information can be obtained by calling (800) 760-3566 or send an email to DL.Bricks@disney.com

Thank you for your interest in Disney's "Walk of Magical Memories." Located between the entrances to Disneyland Park and Disney's California Adventure Park, you may become part of Disneyland Resort history by sponsoring a 10-inch hexagonal brick along Disney's "Walk of Magical Memories".

Please review the included attachment of the sponsorship order form and application agreement. The application can be submitted to our office by mail or fax. We hope that the following information is helpful as you prepare to place your order.

Each brick may contain 3 lines of script with up to 16 characters per line. Spaces and punctuation are counted as characters. All names must be separated by a space, comma or hyphen. Inscriptions are automatically centered.

Brick inscriptions may include proper person or family names, a single date, and a place (such as Anaheim, CA). No other information, including, but not limited to, slogans, titles, memorials, messages, copyright information, company or group names may be included on the brick.

A brick sponsorship is $150 and for an additional $35 you can purchase a 4-inch acrylic or wooden replica of your brick for your desk or mantel. Please note that although a brick sponsorship will not be taxed, a replica order will be taxed (7.750% state tax) if it is being shipped to California or Florida. Shipping is included in the price of the replica.

The installation of brick sponsorship orders submitted to our office before July 31, 2007 are scheduled to take place during November 2007, barring unforeseen delays. We encourage you to call our office during or after that time for updates on the latest bricks installed, especially if you are planning on visiting Disneyland Resort to view it.

After your order has been processed, you will receive a confirmation mailer. It will include your sales receipt, a Certificate of Authenticity and a map of the walkway. The map will highlight the section of the walkway in which your brick will be installed.

If you should have any questions regarding a brick sponsorship or would like to place an order over the phone, please feel free to contact the Magical Memories office at (800) 760-3566. Cast Members are available to assist you Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm, and Saturday from 8am-4pm Pacific Standard Time.

Thank you and we look forward to your sponsorship!

Sincerely,

Disney's Walk of Magical Memories

bloodnswash
06-21-2007, 09:21 AM
I believe they are $150.00 per brick.

bloodnswash
06-21-2007, 09:21 AM
Oops, I see it has been answered.