PDA

View Full Version : AP Newsletter

Mr. D. Duck
06-23-2002, 10:46 AM
Does anyone know if the resort still sends out the Passholder Newsletter? I haven't gotten one since I've renewed my AP.

Techie7
06-23-2002, 10:48 AM
Yes they do. If you are not getting it stop by the AP Processing center and ask for one and confirm your address on file with them. This seemed to work when I was not getting mine. The last one came out a few months ago.

DisneylandKid
06-23-2002, 10:51 AM
I, too, haven't gotten one since I renewed my AP in early April. Should I have gotten one yet? I've gotten issues of Disney Magazine, so I know that they have my address correct.

Mr. D. Duck
06-23-2002, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Techie7
Yes they do. If you are not getting it stop by the AP Processing center and ask for one and confirm your address on file with them. This seemed to work when I was not getting mine. The last one came out a few months ago. Thanks! Where is the AP Processing Center? Is it where we took our photos?

Techie7
06-23-2002, 02:53 PM
Yes the AP processing center is the same place that you took your picture. You should be able to check into this at either the Bank on Mainstreet or at the Plaza Pavilion (at the end of Mainstreet on the left hand side right before the entrance to Adventureland).

I am not sure exactly when the last one came out but I will check when I find it. The easiest way would be to go to one of those two locations. I would still check on the address even if you are getting the Disney Magazine. I am not sure if they come from the same place as I too was getting the Disney Magazine and not the Newsletter. Hope this helps.

Disney Nick
06-23-2002, 03:01 PM
You can also check out the latest version of the AP Newsletter in pdf format over at Disneyland.com.

Techie7
06-23-2002, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by NMoreles
You can also check out the latest version of the AP Newsletter in pdf format over at Disneyland.com.

I completely forgot that it was up now online. This is a good temporary fix. It is nice to have a hard copy if you are into saving things like this. If you go the the Disneyland website then click on the Annual Passholder link it will ask for your card number (under the barcode). Enter that and you should see a link for the newsletter. Now I am going to go look at it. Thanks NMorales