PDA

View Full Version : Next GWP Series?

Karin
06-22-2002, 05:57 PM
I've not been on MousePad for awile, so please excuse me if I've missed a thread on this already (I did do a quick scan to see if there was anything abou this and couldn't find anything - and I also checked DizPins and didn't find anything)...

Does anyone know yet what the new Gift With Purchase Pin Series will be starting in July? Just wanting to see if it'll be something I'm interested enough in or not...

Thanks in advance!

Karin

Not Afraid
06-22-2002, 09:31 PM
I haven't heard a word. Of course, I haven't asked. Maybe I'll try that route.

Matterhorn Fan
06-23-2002, 04:44 AM
*crossing my fingers for Alice in Wonderland (of course, that would mean that I'd have to start buying pins again)* :rolleyes:

Karin
06-25-2002, 10:37 AM
Anyone else know anything definite? Adrienne V-P?

AVP
06-25-2002, 10:56 AM
Last rumor was that the Map Series is being discontinued in favor of a Cast Member Lanyard Pin series like WDW - new pins that are *only* available by trading w/ Cast Members, not offered for sale.

That actually sounds fun, but I hope our CM Lanyard pins are nicer than the ones I've seen from WDW. Some of theirs are great, but some of them.... ugh.

AVP

Karin
06-25-2002, 11:12 PM
So does that mean that there will be no more GWP series, at least July-Dec. this year - if this other idea goes through that you described? Interesting...

AVP
07-01-2002, 03:22 PM
This just in:

"The next Gift with Purchase series features the fireplace scene from Beauty and the Beast."

(Note, Belle and Beast are actually drawn into the scene, so don't expect pins of those two)

The first pin, (to be released this Sunday), is Lumiere.

AVP

Karin
07-05-2002, 10:57 AM
You're the best, AVP! Thanks for the most important update! :-)