PDA

View Full Version : november trip - help please

KRA0125
06-18-2007, 08:16 PM
Okay, I think that we are going to be able to fit in a trip to DL this November for the kids b-days (1 and 5, this will be the first birthday celebrations at the park for our family), soo excited. Anyway, I have a couple of questions for you all regarding timing.
First, which would be the better week to go: Mon 12th - Wed 14th OR Mon 26th - Wed 28th? I know that Veterans Day is Sunday the 11th so I am wondering how that might affect Monday in the park, but the following week is right after Thanksgiving and I have no idea what to expect for crowds. We also really want to see as many Christmas decorations as possible so that is another consideration.
Thanks in advance for all of your help.

ER Nurse
06-18-2007, 08:44 PM
Hi
We were at the park Novenber 13-17 last year and the parks were great. The longest we waited was 5 minutes and we were able to ride IASW 4 times in a row. My daughter loved it :)

Lisa

ER Nurse
06-18-2007, 08:45 PM
Hi
We were at the park Novenber 13-17 last year and the parks were great. The longest we waited was 5 minutes and we were able to ride IASW 4 times in a row. My daughter loved it :)

Lisa

stan4d_steph
06-19-2007, 05:58 AM
You might want to check out some of the discussion in this previous thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?p=1060290).

Personally I would probably go with the week after Thanksgiving.

pumpkin5156
06-19-2007, 07:07 PM
You might want to check out some of the discussion in this previous thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?p=1060290).

Personally I would probably go with the week after Thanksgiving.

I would agree. The Monday after Veteran's will be insane! Whereas the Monday after Thanksgiving, most people will be back at work, and all kids will be back at school. Plus, all the Christmas stuff will be there! This week is also a lot of blackout dates for AP.

Malcon10t
06-19-2007, 09:15 PM
I too would go with the week AFTER Thanksgiving. The Monday for Veterans day will be a mess.

KRA0125
06-20-2007, 11:45 AM
Well, I guess it sounds like we will be going the week after t-giving. Thanks for all of the advice. Now to start planning the trip....... :)

DangerMouse
06-20-2007, 12:42 PM
Well, I guess it sounds like we will be going the week after t-giving. Thanks for all of the advice. Now to start planning the trip....... :)

We're going that same week, from Phoenix. See ya there!

Faith Trust & Pixie Dust
06-20-2007, 01:15 PM
We'll be there November 26-28, too--see you there! I'm so excited to have the kids see the park for Christmas. We're missing school (kindergarten and 2nd grade) but it's just half days for conferences. My goal is to get a great Christmas card picture.