PDA

View Full Version : Herb Ryman Foundation Breakfast at Club 33

Mr.Abominable
06-18-2007, 12:15 AM
We just heard back from the NFFC that we won two of their lottery tickets to a breakfast benefitting the Herb Ryman foundation. It is being held at Club 33 on 7/16. The event was limited to 100 people and there will be an auction also. Is anyone else going? :)

What's "Disney"?
06-18-2007, 02:26 AM
What is the Herb Ryman Foundation? Is he short on cash?

Mooshu
06-18-2007, 08:32 AM
I didn't hear about the auction, how did you find out about the lottery? I went to this a few years back...One of the best Disney experiences EVER!!!

adriennek
06-18-2007, 08:58 AM
What is the Herb Ryman Foundation? Is he short on cash?

Google's your friend (http://www.rymanarts.org/)

Adrienne

Andrew
06-18-2007, 11:12 AM
We just heard back from the NFFC that we won two of their lottery tickets to a breakfast benefitting the Herb Ryman foundation. It is being held at Club 33 on 7/16. The event was limited to 100 people and there will be an auction also. Is anyone else going? :)
We're not, but we will be at the resort that weekend so hopefully we'll see you at some point. As you enter the Club and point and laugh, no doubt.

Mr.Abominable
06-18-2007, 04:16 PM
We're not, but we will be at the resort that weekend so hopefully we'll see you at some point. As you enter the Club and point and laugh, no doubt.

We are gonna fly down on Sunday morning and leave on Monday night. A short trip since we are off to Tokyo a week later. Will you be there both of those days?

Andrew
06-18-2007, 04:50 PM
We are gonna fly down on Sunday morning and leave on Monday night. A short trip since we are off to Tokyo a week later. Will you be there both of those days?
Yes, we'll be at DLR from Saturday afternoon through Tuesday night.

AVP
06-20-2007, 01:06 PM
I didn't hear about the auction, how did you find out about the lottery? I went to this a few years back...One of the best Disney experiences EVER!!!It was open to NFFC members - the form was in the last newsletter.

AVP