PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Riverside seating

Kimlk32
06-17-2007, 09:51 PM
Hello everyone, I was wondering for all of you that have seen Fantasmic since it returned, has the riverside seating changed locations? Better or worse? We have riverside seats on July 17th and was wondering what to expect, I heard some changes were made. We thought about the balcony but thought with the kids we would be better with riverside because of more room at riverside. Plus a little cheaper at riverside with the discount for the kids tickets. Hopefully we made the right choice, we'll see! Any info anybody may have on this is much appreciated. Also, when should we check in to get the first row at riverside? Thanks everyone!

PhiSigDuchessCV
06-18-2007, 05:59 AM
When I made reservations last week for June 25th they said Riverside seating is in the same place as it has been.

MermaidHair
06-18-2007, 06:15 AM
I, too, am wondering about the new Riverside Seating. Along with wanting to hear the update on how/where/if the seating changed I would like to know if are they currently doing a buffett or boxed desserts? Thanks!

Malcon10t
06-18-2007, 08:54 AM
As of Friday, it was still at the same spot. They are working on moving it, but don't know when. I was told management thought everyone loved the boxes, and have been asked to give my opinion. I should know more later today about boxes vs. buffet.

VWCat
06-20-2007, 10:32 AM
don't take seat 12,it's right behind a post:mad:

Malcon10t
06-20-2007, 01:01 PM
don't take seat 12,it's right behind a post:mad: I've never heard of the seats being numbered in the Riverside. Do you mean in the Balcony?

VWCat
06-20-2007, 01:34 PM
nope,she showed us the seating chart on a sheet and asked us to pick and I had NO idea and just said she should pick for us as I had never seen it before and she wouldn't so my man picked and I got seat twelve behind a post:( it was the farthest front row from the center, to the left near the exit and the last seat on the right before the next row...wasn't happy:mad: then some women during the fireworks let their kids hang on the fence right in front of me like inches away and swing around back and forth right in front of my face,then asked me to move so they could sit down in my seat..HA! then I lost it:~D

Malcon10t
06-20-2007, 02:21 PM
nope,she showed us the seating chart on a sheet and asked us to pick and I had NO idea and just said she should pick for us as I had never seen it before and she wouldn't so my man picked and I got seat twelve behind a post:( it was the farthest front row from the center, to the left near the exit and the last seat on the right before the next row...wasn't happy:mad: then some women during the fireworks let their kids hang on the fence right in front of me like inches away and swing around back and forth right in front of my face,then asked me to move so they could sit down in my seat..HA! then I lost it:~DI usually get seats on the far right of the seating. I know the seat you are talking about now. As for the kids hanging on the fence, the Fantasmic! crew at Riverside is usually very good about handling anyone doing such things. Laura is quick to get stuff like that handled before I would lose it.

VWCat
06-20-2007, 04:16 PM
I usually get seats on the far right of the seating. I know the seat you are talking about now. As for the kids hanging on the fence, the Fantasmic! crew at Riverside is usually very good about handling anyone doing such things. Laura is quick to get stuff like that handled before I would lose it. Laura where were you when I needed you? lol If I hadn't been ticked already from the post I might've not gotten irritated and kindly asked them to stop but it was pretty rude and I just couldn't take it when she asked me to move from my seat. Go sit in your own seat lady! lol well not that rude but I was pretty honest:~D Next time I'll try for balcony again;)