PDA

View Full Version : AP Renewal Online

lizzydq
06-17-2007, 12:58 PM
I just renewed my AP online. Do I get to take a new photo or do they send my AP with the old photo? I hope I can take a new photo!!! :rolleyes:

gtpinoy
06-17-2007, 01:52 PM
I just renewed my AP online. Do I get to take a new photo or do they send my AP with the old photo? I hope I can take a new photo!!! :rolleyes:

They send you the AP with the old photo. I'm not totaly positive, but I think you can take the one they mail to you to Guest Services or maybe the Bank of Main Street and they can issue you a new one with a new photo.

Bytebear
06-17-2007, 01:57 PM
If you choose a new photo, I don't think you can get the special renewal only pass style. They only issue the standard pass at the park.

Promo-Man
06-19-2007, 10:08 AM
I had a radical change in my appearance so I had a new photo taken and was able to get the special renewal pass style but I had to ask.

EvilQueen_76
06-20-2007, 08:09 AM
I have a question I was wondering if someone can help me with. My twins are about to renew there AP and I want to be able to get a new picture so I can document the changes in them every year. I want to take advantage of the discounts through the mail so my question is If I renew at Disneyland will they still give me the discounts that I would of received if I would of mailed them in? I've been meaning to stop by the Bank to ask them but they are always busy when I go.

Andrew
06-20-2007, 08:15 AM
I've merged your question into an existing recent thread on the same topic; see above for responses.

Malcon10t
06-20-2007, 08:26 AM
I have a question I was wondering if someone can help me with. My twins are about to renew there AP and I want to be able to get a new picture so I can document the changes in them every year. I want to take advantage of the discounts through the mail so my question is If I renew at Disneyland will they still give me the discounts that I would of received if I would of mailed them in? I've been meaning to stop by the Bank to ask them but they are always busy when I go.No. The discounts given via mail are not available if you renew at the park. And even renewing at the park will not guarantee a change in photo. My son was 11 when he got his first AP. He begged each year for a new pic. Finally at 17, they said "Too much change, need a new pic!"

MuckaMowie
06-20-2007, 09:43 AM
Hi all,

We have managed to save up enough Disney Visa Card "points" to PAY for our Premium AP renewals this year (2 of us). I want all the discounts I can get. I have called the park and they don't seem to know. They directed me to the online Q and A and I couldn't find anything specific on "how to". Anyone know if I can renew online AND still use the Visa points? (it's all about being able to afford that extra Dole Whip:D)