PDA

View Full Version : Helpful Hints for our upcoming trip

Mickeygirlforever
06-17-2007, 09:42 AM
Hey there!
I've been to Disneyland a million times, but this time need a little help.
I've heard a lot of people talking about early entry. How do you get to do that?
Also, I've heard you saying that we should try to ride Nemo on a day that's not early entry. My mom refuses to ride it if we have to wait more than an hour and a half, but I don't want to get all the way to Disneyland and not ride it. How long has the line been and any hints on getting on it?
Thanks for the help!

stan4d_steph
06-17-2007, 10:11 AM
I would suggest looking through the forum. The answers to your questions are on the first few pages.

Early Entry (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=70529)

Nemo line waits (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=71279)

danyoung
06-17-2007, 10:17 AM
So with early entry being on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, your best bets to get on Nemo right at park opening are Wednesday, Friday and Sunday mornings. But with Disneyland being saturated with Annual Passholders, this trick is surely well known already, so you're going to be facing a large opening crowd on those days. If you do the run at rope drop you'll have your best chance. I'm facing this myself next week, with my best shots being Wednesday and Friday mornings. If I miss those opportunities I'm willing to wait maybe 90 minutes, but no more. One way or another I'll get on sometime next week at least once. I'm with you, Mickeygirl - you just GOTTA do the new attractions at least once! I did the 2 hour wait when Indy first opened - glad those lines have diminished. And there's this to consider - with thousands standing in the Nemo line all day long, lines for other attractions should be considerably shorter.

Good luck to us all!

Mickeygirlforever
06-17-2007, 10:33 AM
Ok, thanks!
So, you can only get early entry if you stay at a Disney hotel??

taingirlsmom
06-17-2007, 04:31 PM
I got early entry when we booked through AAA also.

Leap for Joy
06-17-2007, 04:57 PM
So, you can only get early entry if you stay at a Disney hotel??
You get one day of early entry with 3-day (or longer) parkhopper tickets. If you stay onsite you can use EE every day that it's offered.

jamwilson
06-17-2007, 05:12 PM
Early entry is for those staying in a Disney hotel. It doesn't matter how long the stay is. We did it last month with a one night stay. I don't think it matters who you book with either. We have used it when booking through Disney & with AAA.
Good luck! Let us know how it was!!

Mickeygirlforever
06-17-2007, 06:00 PM
So, what if some of us have tickets and others have APs?

IdahoMike
06-17-2007, 09:57 PM
AP's cannot get early entry unless staying in one of the 3 Disney properties, unfortunately.

Mickeygirlforever
06-17-2007, 10:40 PM
Ok, thanks for all the help guys. Sounds like we might just have to pass up Nemo this trip. Can't wait to go though!

doublewide77
06-18-2007, 10:21 PM
If you can stay up late enough, check Nemo last right close to Midnight. Since everyone seems to be rushing to Nemo first thing on entry. A reverse plan may work. Did for me last weekend!

Mickeygirlforever
06-19-2007, 10:08 AM
Really?? Ok, I'll try it out! We're excited because it doesn't sound like the crowds have been too bad lately....we're hoping!
Thanks!