PDA

View Full Version : New Club 33 Article from June 13.

Mr.Abominable
06-16-2007, 11:04 AM
Here is the link from Bloomberg.com. Mentions some membership expansion! :) Also mentions mouseplanet.com! http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601082&sid=aEHq6fJ3EZq0

julbright
06-16-2007, 06:14 PM
you know - do you think that people like johnny depp and courtney cox are really members or is there some studio membership or something that they get reservations through? Or does Disney have some set up for VIPs who don't have to have a connection?

Minnnnnieeeee
06-16-2007, 07:01 PM
I know that Christina Aguilera is a frequent visitor of Club 33 when she goes to Disneyland, and one of the employees said that she is not a member. I think that celebrities, like any VIP, are allowed to go to Club 33, esp due to the fact that it is relatively exclusive and somewhat secluded from the general public.

cstephens
06-17-2007, 12:02 AM
I think that celebrities, like any VIP, are allowed to go to Club 33, esp due to the fact that it is relatively exclusive and somewhat secluded from the general public.

According to what we were told, celebrities don't just get into Club 33 because they're celebrities. They have to know someone to get in, just like anyone else who's not a member. However, when it comes to a celebrity, they have no problem finding a member who will allow their membership to be used by the celebrities for purposes of getting into Club 33.

KDR
06-17-2007, 02:48 AM
AFAIK, every major film studio has a corporate membership, as do several minor ones. That's how most movie stars get in.