PDA

View Full Version : Pin trading question [Sedesma pins]

splash
06-14-2007, 06:31 PM
I just got some pins from ebay and they say Disney and Sedesma SA on the back. What does it mean and are they tradeable? Please help

Autopia Guy
06-14-2007, 07:13 PM
To another pin trader, usually no. Sedesma pins are not well liked. But the rule for Pin Trading CMs is that if it is Disney, it can be traded. Heck, some of the CMs I know will trade for the fake or cheep ins and drop them off backstage so as to get them out of pin trading circulation.

Mr.Abominable
06-15-2007, 01:15 AM
To another pin trader, usually no. Sedesma pins are not well liked. But the rule for Pin Trading CMs is that if it is Disney, it can be traded. Heck, some of the CMs I know will trade for the fake or cheep ins and drop them off backstage so as to get them out of pin trading circulation.

Most sellers on Ebay will mention that they do not sell Sedesma pins, so now you can check that in the future. I never knew to look out for this when I first started buying pins on Ebay either. It is usually a good idea to watch out for the Sedesma pins when buying large lots of "traders".

splash
06-15-2007, 06:23 AM
So you said that I would still be able to trade these with cast members? I wish the buyer would have revealed this to me.

bloodnswash
06-15-2007, 07:54 AM
So you said that I would still be able to trade these with cast members? I wish the buyer would have revealed this to me.

I've seen CMs refuse to trade with Sedesma. Not all CM, but some. So just be aware. If one does turn you down, go to another CM because that one might let you trade......try trading for anything. Even if it's a pin you don't like. You can always trade later :) Hope that all made sense.

Autopia Guy
06-15-2007, 10:29 AM
Just ask the CM to read the back of the card on their lanyard if they are wearing that. It says right on that card that if it has the Disney copyright stamp, it is valid to trade. I think it even says that operating participants are good to trade too. You can really trade a lot more than you think.

lofosho
06-15-2007, 10:59 AM
What are sedsema pins?

bloodnswash
06-15-2007, 12:03 PM
I believe Sedesma pins come from Spain. Many consider them of poor quality. I personally love the colors on them. But I must admit that we only own 1 Sedesma in our pin collection.