PDA

View Full Version : How do you know if a certain day is Early Entry?

cynthia312
06-13-2007, 11:16 PM
I usually go on Disneyland.com for all the info but normally on their calendar it does not list anything about Early Entry. Not that I want EE, but I was just wondering do you think there would be EE on Friday June 15th? Can anyone confirm that please?

I'm just afraid that if there is, then normal folks like myself would already have to wait in a long line for FN:SV even though I would've arrived before 9am, before the park officially opens [that's what the calender on disneyland.com says for Disneyland. 9am-mid.]

Any help please?

*P.S. For those of you who've already waited in that crazy 4hour line, what did you do to make time go by faster?

Autopia Guy
06-14-2007, 12:00 AM
Early Entry is offered on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

As for the Nemo line, I wish that I could be of help. But seeing as I didn't wait in the 3 hr line (I waited I think 5 mins), I have no suggestions to pass the time.

experiment626
06-14-2007, 06:01 AM
Since Friday's are not EE days you should be fine.

As for Nemo, head there first. Get to the gates 30 - 45 mins before scheduled park opening. As soon as they let you in move swiftly to Nemo.

adriennek
06-14-2007, 07:04 AM
I usually go on Disneyland.com for all the info but normally on their calendar it does not list anything about Early Entry. Not that I want EE, but I was just wondering do you think there would be EE on Friday June 15th? Can anyone confirm that please?

Information about Early Entry is listed on MousePlanet's Disneyland Park Guide (http://www.mouseplanet.com/guide.php?pg=AA0000) under "Park Hours".

Adrienne

cynthia312
06-14-2007, 05:03 PM
Since Friday's are not EE days you should be fine.

As for Nemo, head there first. Get to the gates 30 - 45 mins before scheduled park opening. As soon as they let you in move swiftly to Nemo.

I love how you said "move swiftly" instead of telling me to run like a mad woman!! :D haha.

kx65 33b
06-14-2007, 07:20 PM
If you want to ride FN:SV, you can now get in line @ 11:59 PM and the park will stay open and extra 2 1/2 hours just for that ride. I think that i read it at the disneyland website, but i cant remember.

Malcon10t
06-14-2007, 07:57 PM
If you want to ride FN:SV, you can now get in line @ 11:59 PM and the park will stay open and extra 2 1/2 hours just for that ride. I think that i read it at the disneyland website, but i cant remember.But if the line is 3 hours long, you won't ride.

experiment626
06-14-2007, 08:27 PM
I love how you said "move swiftly" instead of telling me to run like a mad woman!! :D haha.

Yeah, my teen daughters got in trouble for running down an empty main street. So we have all learned that you can walk swiftly but you may not run like a mad woman(or teen).