PDA

View Full Version : Best days to visit between Jul/11-19

EpcotMex
06-13-2007, 09:00 AM
Hi all,

I will be visiting LA area next month and planning to visit DL (one day) and DCA (One day). I know I should avoid weekends and holidays to avoid crowds.

Which days you recommend me to go? I would like to go separate dates, so my children (girl-9 and boy-7) don't get overtired.

Thank you!

kiki
06-13-2007, 09:30 AM
Hi all,

I will be visiting LA area next month and planning to visit DL (one day) and DCA (One day). I know I should avoid weekends and holidays to avoid crowds.

Which days you recommend me to go? I would like to go separate dates, so my children (girl-9 and boy-7) don't get overtired.

Thank you!

You'll be there the same time I will, so I would say go anyday from Tuesday to Thursday. Mind you, DL will be crowed for the summer, but mid week has the fewest crowds mainly cause most locals are working.

Have a great trip and if you happen to run across a family of 10 kids, run that will be me!!!!!!!:fez:

EpcotMex
06-13-2007, 09:49 AM
Thank you!

Do you know when the schools in LA finish classes for summer?

kiki
06-13-2007, 10:06 AM
most schools get out in mid to late june, but some schools are year round so they are in session during the summer.

Squeaky
06-13-2007, 11:08 PM
....and if you happen to run across a family of 10 kids, run that will be me!!!!!!!:fez:

I'll be there then too, so I'll definately keep an eye out! :) I agree, Tuesday-
Thursday is perfect.

*Nicki*

Mrs Mouse
06-14-2007, 09:27 AM
I'll be there then too, so I'll definately keep an eye out! :)

Me too!! Me too!! It sounds like there is going to be a lot of us MousePlaneteers in the park at the same time! :)

The trick to the parks in regards to crowds, I've found, is to arrive early. Although things may be a little different with Nemo there, in my experience arriving in time for park opening affords you quite a bit of crowd-free time(well maybe not crowd free but you know what I mean).

Suzie Minnie
06-14-2007, 11:23 AM
We will be there at the same time! WooHoo!!

Rkkm
06-14-2007, 03:16 PM
Los Angeles Unified .. the largest school district in the area .. and California .. will let out its traditional calendar track students on Wednesday, June 20. Most students and teachers are in the traditional calendar track.

julw
06-14-2007, 09:12 PM
We'll be there too! 7-9 to 7-15 Yeah, can't wait!