PDA

View Full Version : World of Disney request [item in stock?]

LytNnBug
06-12-2007, 09:25 PM
I'm looking for some help from anyone going to Disneyland soon. Last year I saw some Mickey cabinet drawer pulls and/or cabinet knobs at the World of Disney store but I didn't pay enough attention or purchase any. We're completing a new house and I'd love to add some Disney touches. If anyone sees such things at the World of Disney store could you please describe what's there this year so I can have someone pick them up for me on a trip later this summer.

If this should be moved to another folder, sorry!

Thanks so much!

LytNnBug

biolabetty
06-12-2007, 10:35 PM
Sorry, I too didn't pay attention to them when I was at the store yesterday. However, there are some drawer pulls available on disneyshopping.com.

backsthepack
06-13-2007, 05:42 AM
I saw them the other day while there. I remember picking up a black one (Mickey head) and making a comment to my husband about how cute they are. I know there were other styles, but I cannot remember what they looked like!

bloodnswash
06-13-2007, 08:14 AM
I believe there are also some in the coffee shop on Main Street (by the lockers). They are over in the corner that leads to the Disneyana store.

captain chunk
06-13-2007, 09:57 AM
We made a similar mistake during our last trip, we just assumed that the items could be found online or elsewhere. When we go back to DL in October we're headed to the store first. :D

Good luck

Jestyr
06-13-2007, 11:02 AM
http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10002&storeId=10051&categoryId=11909&langId=-1&N=0&Ntk=p_categoryID&Ntt=11909&Nu=p_productID

LytNnBug
06-13-2007, 02:32 PM
thanks for the link.

I've checked out the disneyshopping.com page before. My only problem is I can't tell if the mousketeer pulls are shiny chrome or brushed nickel. We're looking for the brushed finish, although the best of Mickey would be cute even though they are shiny.

LytNnBug

Bytebear
06-13-2007, 04:37 PM
You might also want to check Restoratoin Hardware or similar. They sometimes have Disney themed items.

Tinker Bell
06-13-2007, 07:39 PM
I took this pix a while ago for a friend she was doing the same thing not sure if they still have these. I took this pix in the coffee shop on main street. I have been in there since but had no need to see if there are any new ones. Hope this helps. I did end up buying for my self the hand ones. They are cute.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i297/TinkerBellpix/handle.jpg

jpeben
06-14-2007, 12:24 PM
I took this pix a while ago for a friend she was doing the same thing not sure if they still have these. I took this pix in the coffee shop on main street. I have been in there since but had no need to see if there are any new ones. Hope this helps. I did end up buying for my self the hand ones. They are cute.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i297/TinkerBellpix/handle.jpg

I work in the Markethouse frequently, and we definitely have those items right now. If you can't make it to the park you can use DeliverEars. They find anything you are looking for in the parks, or World of Disney and can ship it to your door. (800) 362-4533