PDA

View Full Version : Year Of A Million Dreams Mickey Plush

Boo's Mommy
06-12-2007, 12:51 PM
For those that have been to the parks recently, are they selling YOAMD special Mickey Plush dolls? I never saw any at the parks when I went in February. I saw these on e-bay....a bit pricey, but never heard of it before.

shna
06-12-2007, 01:10 PM
I'm pretty sure I saw some in the big gift shop on Main Street (Emporium?) when we were there for MouseAdventure at the end of April. They had iridescent bluish/silverish "costumes," and were quite pretty.

yenko427
06-12-2007, 01:32 PM
My son wanted one of these after seeing Mickey in the blue outfit on Main Street. We purchased ours at the Emporium last month I think he was $20. I also saw them at World of Disney as well.

Boo's Mommy
06-12-2007, 01:45 PM
Great! I hope they'll still be around in October! We've been collecting these plushes (one per annual family vaca at DLR!) - the ones with the year on a metal emblem under Mickey's left foot! Hmmmm, either this mickey or or a halloween mickey as it'll be our first MHT! Does anyone recall from previous MHT if they had special plushes during those evening events (kinda like the grad night plushes) and if so, if they were dated?

Tinkermommy
06-12-2007, 02:41 PM
There is no shortage of YOAMD plushies!

So far, we have:

-Mickey & Minnie in blue outfits (with a metal plate on foot that says "Disney Dream Friends." These are the smaller ones that are about 12 inches from the tip of their shoes to the top of their ears. They were $14.

-Tiny stuffed Mickey & Minnie in their YOAMD clothes -- maybe four-five inches tall. These have magnets in their hands and feet so they can stick to things. I love these!

-My all-time favorite Micky: About 18 inches tall, maybe more, he comes in a blue YOAMD nightshirt and sleep cap. He has silver stars in his eyes, and is clutching an adorable teddy bear. He has a metal plate on his foot that says he's one of 1200 made. I forget how much he was; I want to say around $35. My daughter sleeps with him. He is the cutest Mickey!

Boo's Mommy: We also have a Halloween Mickey from 2006, with the date on his foot. He's dressed in jeans and a white t-shirt that has a ghost on it and says "Mickey's Halloween Treat" (also says that on his foot with the date). He is holding a pumpkin trick or treat thing. I'm almost certain there were also costumed characters for sale.

Boo's Mommy
06-12-2007, 03:28 PM
OOh, soo cool Tinkermommy!
Hmmm, i might have to get both the MHT and the YOAMD ones!
But good to know they are plentiful.....the e-bay one said they were completely sold out and totally rare and are selling for $50 - $90 (for two) - for the one that says 1200 made!
Hopefully it will still be available in October.

backsthepack
06-12-2007, 05:27 PM
Just got home from there about an hour ago and they have them all over the place. We bought a Pluto (my son collects Pluto). They are all adorable.

Tinkermommy
06-12-2007, 05:56 PM
There is no shortage of YOAMD plushies!

Yikes! I guess I should have phrased that differently. What I should have said is that there is a variety of YOAMD stuffed characters available at the resort this year.

I'm not sure if they still have the Mickey in the nightshirt at the resort or not. I do know my daughter asked for it on one trip and got it on a later trip. (I caved.) Sorry I wasn't more specific!

Boo's Mommy
06-12-2007, 08:59 PM
Oh, hmm. Oh well, I guess, if it is there, then it was meant to be...I'll still be able to get my MHT Mickey. Thanks for the heads up though.