PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass Question [using ticket not used for entry]

mowsluver
06-09-2007, 07:49 PM
We have 6 people in our group going to DL for 5 days, but one of us will only be going for 4 days....my question IS....if we have her ticket with us (and she has not gone yet) can we use that ticket to get a fastpass or will it register as using one of her days?
Or will it register at all? We will be going tomorrow and our friend will be coming on Monday. We would hate to try to use and it and then she be short one day.....

kiki
06-09-2007, 07:57 PM
We have 6 people in our group going to DL for 5 days, but one of us will only be going for 4 days....my question IS....if we have her ticket with us (and she has not gone yet) can we use that ticket to get a fastpass or will it register as using one of her days?
Or will it register at all? We will be going tomorrow and our friend will be coming on Monday. We would hate to try to use and it and then she be short one day.....

the fastpass system will not read the ticket if it has not been scanned at the entrance.

emmah
06-09-2007, 07:59 PM
You can only use tickets to get fastpasses if the ticket has been activated by going through the turnstile of the park you are trying to get the fastpass in. Thus, in order to use the extra ticket to get FP, you would need to find a way to activate it. You could do this by entering the park on your own ticket, then exiting and entering on the second ticket. If your friend has a 5 day ticket and is only going to be using 4 days, this could be a way to use the extra day. As I understand your post however, she only has a 4 day ticket, in which case, you can't do this without leaving her short!

mowsluver
06-10-2007, 04:27 AM
Thanks, that's what i thought, didn't hurt to ask though! :D

julbright
06-14-2007, 06:49 PM
now for another twist on this...

if we started the day at DL and went then to CA. Can my husband run back over to DL with all our tickets if we are still in CA to get DL fastpasses? In other words, does it keep track which park you are in or just that you used it that day? He was going to run over to get us fast passes to use after dinner before we left to go to hotel for a break, but I was concerned that if our most recent scan for the day was in the other park. does this make sense and does anyone know the answer?

Bytebear
06-14-2007, 06:55 PM
now for another twist on this...

if we started the day at DL and went then to CA. Can my husband run back over to DL with all our tickets if we are still in CA to get DL fastpasses? In other words, does it keep track which park you are in or just that you used it that day? He was going to run over to get us fast passes to use after dinner before we left to go to hotel for a break, but I was concerned that if our most recent scan for the day was in the other park. does this make sense and does anyone know the answer?

Yes, this will work. Once a ticket has been scanned for a park, it is good for FastPasses all day. Going into the other park does not negate the ticket.