PDA

View Full Version : Thunder Mt. videos???

Berry Princess
06-20-2002, 12:57 PM
I wanted to show my 4 yr old what it looked like but can't find anything but small clips and most the sites I have come across are of WDW. I wanted ones from Disneyland. Does anyone know if there are mutlimedia videos online of the ride? If so where? Thanks.

LIMANDL4EVA
06-20-2002, 01:00 PM
Theres a BTM vid on my site.

Berry Princess
06-20-2002, 01:32 PM
Where? I couldn't find it. Thanks.

Niwel
06-20-2002, 01:54 PM
You can rent "Disneyland Fun Songs" sing-a-long
Its not a small clip -- but its not a long one either.
Its very prominent on the Day at Disneyland Video.

Good luck

Techie7
06-20-2002, 02:48 PM
I have not received my Disneyland Advertisement video that they are offering for free right now. I assume it would be on that. Depending on your time frame you could order a free one from the Disney Website. Otherwise I know a thread was started about it. You could do a search for "Free Disneyland Video".

disneyscott
06-20-2002, 03:15 PM
i went to your site and only found audio but no vidio what am i doing wrong

tinkfreak
06-20-2002, 04:01 PM
No offense, but I couldn't find much of anything on the site...it could just be me, though...

LIMANDL4EVA
06-20-2002, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by tinkfreak
No offense, but I couldn't find much of anything on the site...it could just be me, though...
thank you,
do you have a website?

Disney Nick
06-20-2002, 09:44 PM
Ok, now let's not go off starting any arguements here. It's Disney after all ;)

Tigertail777
06-21-2002, 09:31 AM
I am not slamming your site at all, on teh contrary I really want to see it, but I can't get in. It keeps saying "loading new updates" and just sitting there and doing nothing. SO how can I get in? I'd love to see it. I have dsl and it still isn't getting in, so I don't think it has anything to do with my computer...am I doing something wrong?

morganmack
06-21-2002, 09:56 AM
The website looks good. I have a T1 Line and it does still take a little while to load, but there are some high quality pics I havent seen anywhere else before. No video that I found on Big Thunder, but there were several pictures. I havent looked through the entire site yet, but I like what I've seen so far- Good work!!! My g-friend and I are leaving in 8 days for a week at DL!! Hope to see some of you there.

Berry Princess
06-21-2002, 12:13 PM
We go at least once a month but I wanted to show my 4 yr old what it looks like besides what you can see when there. He is tall enough for thse rides but not sure about it. We have gotten him on Star Tours (he loves it), and the Matterhorn (not sure about it yet) but he isn't sure he wants to go on Thunder Mt. He used to want to cause he knows I love it but now he isn't sure he is ready. I figued if he saw it he might want to go. Oh well. We go tomorrow for time without his baby brother and dada like we used to do before his brother came and I was hoping he'd see it before then. Thanks guys.

priyanka59
06-21-2002, 12:42 PM
If your looking for a clip of Thunder Mountain Railroad, go to a local video rental store, unless you have this video, and rent the "Disneyaland Fun Songs." It is a really wonderful cassette and has about a 10-15 second clip of Thunder Mountain. It goes inside Splash Mountain, and Star Tours too. It is a great video also just to enjoy and vie Disneyland from your own home. Well anyways, I hope you find your clips of Thunder Mountain. Good Luck!

tinkfreak
06-21-2002, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by LIMANDL4EVA

thank you,
do you have a website?

Grrr! No, I don't have a website, and I think you missed the no-offense part of my post. I didn't mean there wasn't anything on the website, just that I was having a hard time finding anything.:rolleyes: