PDA

View Full Version : Pin trading?

Inkyprintz
06-20-2002, 11:45 AM
This may be a silly question, considering how popular pin trading is now but I haven't been to Disneyland in a few years so I thought I should ask first. We're going to Disneyland tomorrow--should we bring our pins for trading? Or is it not as big there as in Disney World?

Not Afraid
06-20-2002, 11:55 AM
You should bring your pins if you are interesting in trading. Go to the "pit" which is outside of the Disney Showcase. That's where all of the hard-core pin traders hang out and most of the trading takes place.

I'll bet there's someone else on the board who knows more about this than me (which is virtually nothing).

AVP
06-20-2002, 01:59 PM
Actually, tomorrow would be a good day to bring pins to Disneyland. The new Lilo and Stitch pins are being released in the morning, which means lots of people will be there to buy them.

AVP

socabch
06-20-2002, 02:13 PM
Also visit the CM's at the Pin Carts. They are always so helpful. I don't trade but a CM told me that if you see a pin on a CM (at a cart) that they have to trade with you. Don't know if there are any guidelines to this. But have fun!!!

cstephens
06-20-2002, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by socabch
Also visit the CM's at the Pin Carts. They are always so helpful. I don't trade but a CM told me that if you see a pin on a CM (at a cart) that they have to trade with you. Don't know if there are any guidelines to this. But have fun!!!

They have to trade with you provided you have a pin that's tradeable per the rules and there isn't already one of those pins on the CMs lanyard.

Also, it's not just CMs at pin carts that have lanyards. Many CMs in stores have them too.

Inkyprintz
06-20-2002, 07:37 PM
Thank you all! We go to Disney World 3 times a year and trade there but we aren't hardcore, serious traders so I wasn't sure if it was done at Disneyland too. Now I have to get some sleep so i can arrive rested tomorrow! Thanks again.