PDA

View Full Version : Look into my one working eye!!!!!!!!

Superty88
06-19-2002, 03:15 PM
You know in Indy when you enter the first room with the big head that gets angrey when you look into its huge eyes? Well about every time i go on it the eyes look worse and worse. I noticed this when I was there earlier this week I now noticed only one eye is really working. One eye flickered a tiny bit of light and the other was just not doing anything.I kind of remeber that when it opend the eyes looked good and was a neat affect. Am I wrong in thinking that it used to be great and now its dumb? And if so why dont they just fix it so it looks cool agin? I dont think it would take that much effort to make as it was. Anyone else notice this?

Cadaverous Pallor
06-19-2002, 03:37 PM
Can't say I've noticed this specific problem (haven't been to the park in a few weeks) but this is par for the course on Indy. They let a lot of the lights/effects etc stop working and don't bother to fix them. The area I always notice is where you go over the bridge and there's the two snake heads carved in stone over your head. Sometimes they have lights and smoke up there, and sometimes not. Then there's the headlight/bugs effect, which seems to have problems about half the time.

Now I don't claim to know the procedures for fixing problems, but from what I've heard and what I've seen, it seems that half of what I'd call the "extra" effects are working at any given time. Then there are effects that no longer exist at all. For a LOT more on the topic, see the good old Indy secrets thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1269).

Dreamstaker
06-19-2002, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Superty88
You know in Indy when you enter the first room with the big head that gets angrey when you look into its huge eyes? Well about every time i go on it the eyes look worse and worse. I noticed this when I was there earlier this week I now noticed only one eye is really working.

YOU LOOK??!!? It's all your fault. I could be rich right now.

Tourists

Tigertail777
06-20-2002, 12:24 PM
My goodness! I hope Indy isn't having as many problems as everyone keeps implying.. I havn't gotten to ride the darn thing yet, and will be going in July. I have heard that this is a must see attraction and that I will absolutley love it (I am a nut for detail), but I hope its working decently I really want to see it in its original state (more or less).

Uncle Dick
06-20-2002, 04:30 PM
I rode Indy today and both eyes were flashing although I don't think either was "smoking". Maybe it's one of those random occurances (you know, 100,000 different ride combinations and all that jazz). Also, the mirror hasn't been working for the past few months. It just sort of sits there in its retracted position even when Sallah implores you to look into it as another Jeep enters the temple.