PDA

View Full Version : Best Place to Meet Characters?

River Belle
06-04-2007, 08:29 PM
I seem to have better luck interacting with charcters over at California Adventure. My toddler & I spent the afternoon there a couple of weeks ago and were able to meet & greet Mickey, Cinderella, Woody, Pluto, and Goofy all in the Hollywood Backlot area.

Since this is my toddler's favorite thing to do now, I'm wondering if any of you can offer tips on when & where to have some interaction with the characters over at Disneyland. In the past we've had luck in Toontown, but I hardly EVER see them roaming the park anymore.

Any suggestions? Many thanks!!!

VickiC
06-04-2007, 09:22 PM
Near the entrance all around the town square is a great place. Many people buzz right thru this area without stopping and miss them. MAry Poppins and Bert can often be found in front of City Hall as can Cruella. Micky, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto tend to be on the the Bank side. Not all at the same time, but usually at least one of them.

geoffa
06-05-2007, 03:23 AM
Without doubt - always ask at City Hall - they have a schedule for every day.

onederland
06-05-2007, 08:19 AM
I agree go to city hall and ask for a schedule, its good to know when and where they will be, so you don't have to hunt them down:D

Wendi
06-06-2007, 07:00 PM
Grab a corndog at the Little Red Wagon, then sit on a bench or table right behind the truck and hang out for a while. You'll see a lot of characters and get great interactions most of the time.

mousey_girl
06-06-2007, 07:36 PM
Character meals seemed to work the best for me when my son was into the whole autograph thing.