PDA

View Full Version : AP question - please direct

christer02 691
06-04-2007, 02:06 PM
Hi,

I know this has been discussed in excruciating detail on these lists, but I can never find the info I need.

We are going to bring family from Sweden en masse to Disneyland in mid August and will get AP's for ourselves (Southern Cal). I know we can purchase the AP's that day, even though it is a blackout (I remember reading this) and use them on that one day.

Is there a thread or site this discusses all of this?

I want to know if I can only purchase them within Disneyland itself, etc.

Thanks!!!!:)

Pat-n-Eil
06-04-2007, 02:58 PM
The APs can be purchased online at disneyland.com and from what I've read here recently, you can buy entry to the park on blockout days for $40 which is a bargain - especially if you've used your AP enough to pay for it.

The first 3 weeks of August and all of the weekends are blockout dates. The only non-blockout dates are Monday 08/20 to Thursday 08/23 and Monday 08/27 to Friday 08/31.

Darkbeer
06-04-2007, 03:05 PM
The first day of use of an AP is always allowed, even if it is normally blocked out. This allows Disney to sell AP's every day of the year, and have your photo processed at the Bank of Main Street.

Currently Blockout passes are $30 a day.

You can buy AP's at the park, the World of Disney store, Disney Stores, and some supermarkets (they are "gift cards") which work at the turnstiles. Also you can buy them online, but for a SoCal AP, your address (and the credit card address) must have the correct zip code.

christer02 691
06-05-2007, 08:30 AM
So, can I purchase the AP (Southern California - giving my local zip code) online and then go to the Park and get my picture taken inside. I'm trying to avoid waiting in lines outside the park to purchase the ticket (I realize that I have to wait in line at the AP center to get my photograph).

Thanks for the information. It is most appreciated. :)

gtpinoy
06-05-2007, 08:35 AM
So, can I purchase the AP (Southern California - giving my local zip code) online and then go to the Park and get my picture taken inside. I'm trying to avoid waiting in lines outside the park to purchase the ticket (I realize that I have to wait in line at the AP center to get my photograph).

Thanks for the information. It is most appreciated. :)

That is correct. You can purchase them online and then go to the park and get your picture taken.