PDA

View Full Version : Club 33 [how to get in?]

Nicki
06-03-2007, 01:55 PM
anyone know if its at all possible to get into the club without a membership?

adriennek
06-03-2007, 01:57 PM
It's not possible to go to the Club unless you have a membership or know someone who has one and will take you or get a reservation for you.

ETA: Here's a link about Club 33 (http://www.mouseplanet.com/guide.php?pg=AAG403):

"Access is restricted to members who pay very large fees and their guests."

Adrienne

kiowa
06-03-2007, 02:02 PM
anyone know if its at all possible to get into the club without a membership?

This should be a permanent post at the top of the board, I swear this is asked on a weekly basis

adriennek
06-03-2007, 02:08 PM
This should be a permanent post at the top of the board, I swear this is asked on a weekly basis

The first thing I did was look for another thread. I know we just answered it the other day, lol.

Adrienne

Nicki
06-03-2007, 02:18 PM
i didnt know this, thanks

julbright
06-03-2007, 03:35 PM
I think part of the issue is that when you try to do a search for club 33, it pulls up every post that ever used the word Club or number 33... when I tried there were over 20 pages of threads that came up and not a one of them on the first page had anything to do with club 33. maybe I just need some help with searching......

KDR
06-03-2007, 04:01 PM
I think part of the issue is that when you try to do a search for club 33, it pulls up every post that ever used the word Club or number 33... when I tried there were over 20 pages of threads that came up and not a one of them on the first page had anything to do with club 33. maybe I just need some help with searching......

No, it's not you, it's the search software. For some reason it thinks that "33" is too short of a term to search on and doesn't include it in the search. And if you put it in quotes it doesn't seem to work as well.

MagicKingdomBoy
06-03-2007, 04:13 PM
I think most posts about Club 33 use the words "Club 33" in the thread title. So when searching for Club 33, go to Advanced Search, then insert "Club 33" in the search field, and then below that, change "Search Entire Posts" to "Search Titles Only." You'll still get hits on "club," but that will significantly narrow the number of threads you have to go through.

julbright
06-03-2007, 04:38 PM
awesome...that should help - thanks