PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Moments CD

barely
06-02-2007, 12:38 PM
Does anyone have the Disneyland Remember The Moments 2 CD set? Any opinions regarding the quality and is it worth purchasing? Thanks!

Zuliek
06-02-2007, 01:49 PM
Does anyone have the Disneyland Remember The Moments 2 CD set? Any opinions regarding the quality and is it worth purchasing? Thanks!
We went to gradnite last Thursday. I did not see a 2 cd set. We bought the Disneyland Remember the Moments A Magical Souvenir single cd for $19.99. It was good quality, BUTwhen we got home we saw the words "previously released as Disneyland Resort Video Guide". Even though it showed rides etc, it was more like a infomercial, pushing the hotels etc. with narrators. There was also California Adventure on it. Stuff on the travel channel showed more on the park.

barely
06-02-2007, 03:28 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Also, I didn't realize, but the CD set I was inquiring about is actually a music CD. Not for me.

Gone2Disneyland
06-02-2007, 07:47 PM
"Remember the Moments" is the title on the newest edition of "The Official Album of the Disneyland Resort," basically songs from mostly Disneyland and a handful of DCA attractions. I have it, along with most of the rest of the official albums released over the past decade.

If you don't have any of the past (and now out of print) previous editions, you should get it if you enjoy the music from the attractions, especially the classics like The Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, it's a small world, etc. If you have the previous edition released for Disneyland's 50th Anniversary in 2005, I would still get it solely because this new version includes the pre-launch sequence from Space Mountain. It's cool! :D And for the completists out there, this version contains an updated version of the "Remember..." fireworks soundtrack (where Julie Andrews doesn't reference "...50 years ago..." anymore in her dialogue when the show debuted in '05).

Zuliek
06-04-2007, 04:00 AM
Hi, In my post I said CD instead of DVD. Sorry If I caused confusion ! What we got is a video.

acpalmer
06-04-2007, 02:00 PM

We have it and really enjoy it. It's the only music collection we have from the park and my kids ask to hear it over and over again. It's a fairly comprehensive set and I love the full fireworks soundtrack. Very cool.