PDA

View Full Version : Vip Tour

simmonne
06-02-2007, 11:15 AM
I am planning a short trip to DL in Oct (will be there Fri-Mon) and have concierge at GCH and will be booking a VIP tour. My questions are: what kinds of things should I ask to do/see on the tour, what parades and shows should we get seating for and is there a link to the baskets ect. available from vacation planning? TIA

KDR
06-02-2007, 12:45 PM
I am planning a short trip to DL in Oct (will be there Fri-Mon) and have concierge at GCH and will be booking a VIP tour. My questions are: what kinds of things should I ask to do/see on the tour, what parades and shows should we get seating for and is there a link to the baskets ect. available from vacation planning? TIA

If you can, ask for Dee Patrick to be your guide. She is fantastic. She has great ideas about what to do, and is truly helpful in getting what you want out of the VIP Tour experience. She has lots of great Disney knowledge, to boot. We truly enjoyed our VIP Tour with Dee, and I really hope to do another one in the future.

simmonne
06-02-2007, 12:55 PM
Thanks for the recomondation!

rakkwhite
06-02-2007, 02:48 PM
We didn't know what to expect, so our tour guide gave us a lot of suggestions. She asked if we wanted dinner reservations at either Napa Rose or Blue Bayou, as wells as Fantasmic seating. We didn't see Fantasmic, but got reserved seating for the parade. She asked my daughters who their favorite characters were and while we were watching the parade she disappeared for a while and came back with autographed photos of them. We took this tour almost five years ago, and I still remember her name. Thanks for the memories Wanda!