PDA

View Full Version : Advice for Goofy's Kitchen [reservations]

AlbertaMinnie
06-01-2007, 06:22 PM
Hi! It's almost time for me to call and make our reservations for Goofy's Kitchen!!! But I need some advice please:
Reservations are for 12 people, but we thought it would be better to make reservations for 2 tables of 6 (a kids table and an adults table) since our 6 kids on this trip will range from 12 to 19. Any input on this idea?

Also, is there an area of this restaurant that is better than others that we should request?

Thanks!:p

tod
06-01-2007, 06:43 PM
Hi! It's almost time for me to call and make our reservations for Goofy's Kitchen!!! But I need some advice please:
Reservations are for 12 people, but we thought it would be better to make reservations for 2 tables of 6 (a kids table and an adults table) since our 6 kids on this trip will range from 12 to 19. Any input on this idea?

Also, is there an area of this restaurant that is better than others that we should request?

Thanks!:p

Tell them what you have in mind when you make your reservations request for "preferred seating." Thay'll take it from there.

There is a round room with glass walls I call the "rotunda" which has no air circulation what-so-ever. Try and keep out of there.

Ther rest of the place is okay.

--t