PDA

View Full Version : Didn't win AP Nemo Subs preview? Post here to ask for spares!

SoCalSteven
06-01-2007, 12:31 PM
Guess I didn't win. :(

If anyone got two more spaces than they can use, for Wed, I'd love too meet up. ;)

olegc
06-01-2007, 12:33 PM
anyone have a spare? PM me... I am travelling Wed and Thur morning for work - so something after 4 on thursday is all I can probably make...

TowerofTerror
06-01-2007, 12:45 PM
im looking for anyone that has spare that i can use i really like to go

jcruise86
06-01-2007, 01:31 PM
If anyone has a spare, I'd really appreciate one for anytime on Wednesday, June 6!

TowerofTerror
06-01-2007, 01:35 PM
looking for anyone that has spare for either day. i just need one thats all

Doodle Duck
06-01-2007, 01:38 PM
Oh well. Congratz to all winners!
If you have 2 spares for Wednesday (anytime) I'll bring free copies of my book. :-)

olegc
06-01-2007, 05:16 PM
Unfortunately I did not win a slot for the preview - but was wondering if someone else had one. I can only make it on Thursday, June 7th after 4 since I am traveling on business.

If anyone has a spare I would greatly appreciate it.. thank you. PM me..

TowerofTerror
06-01-2007, 05:33 PM
i would like one for either day if anyones got one please send me a messege

DLyouth27
06-01-2007, 06:19 PM
I'd also LOVE any extra tickets (or even just one!)

mouseymama
06-01-2007, 06:27 PM
If anyone requested more Nemo previews than they can use, or if you are not going to use yours at all and don't mind us trying to use them.... please please please email us! We are available for either day as our school is out all ready.

My son's birthday is that week, and I would love to surprise him!:)
susancolon at gmail dot com

TowerofTerror
06-01-2007, 06:37 PM
i need just one and want to go badly on either day and any time slots

Tinker Bell
06-01-2007, 06:38 PM
Pick me pick me

We tried for 6 tix with our APs. Sry for it being 6. I have four kids and need the hubby to keep track of kids. So if any one has some please let me know. We would love to go.

Koala Gurl
06-01-2007, 06:42 PM
If someone has an extra...of course, I'd love one as well! I can make just about any time (and since 3 and under don't count...my 2 kids will be w/ me.)

Thanks!

shellybean
06-01-2007, 09:18 PM
Hi all. Putting in my request for any kind hearted disney folks (this honestly goes without saying) with an extra ticket. Lost in the lottery, would love 1, 2 would be a dream. Any day or time, work is on stand-by. :)

This positively sounds like a personal ad...just so you know...taken...happily...by Prince Charming... :)

Spazz
06-02-2007, 05:43 AM
Congratulations to all of the winners. My sister and I both entered the contest, but neither of us were picked.

I live in the SF Bay Area and in anticipation of winnng, we both took time off work and bought the airfare, booked hotel, etc. (I really thought one of us would win) so if any fellow Mousepadders have two extra tickets please consider us. We will be there both days and would love to go.

Thanks!
Karen
e-mail kfeatherer at aol dot com

mw9955
06-02-2007, 07:21 AM
Did everyone check their spam inbox just in case? Sometimes email shows up in there that wasn't really spam. Just a thought.

THpoohbear
06-02-2007, 11:45 AM
I too am putting in my plea for any extra spots to all the wonderful people on these boards. :) I can go any time. I would love any number of spots, 1-6. I'll start with me and then add my hubby and other AP friends who also didn't win. If you have any offer, please PM me. THANK YOU!!! Congrats to all those who won!!!

Nemo has a special spot in my heart - DH and I watched it the day after our wedding (it opened on our wedding day). We always watch it on May 31 every year as part of our anniversary tradition. We're both looking forward to the ride.

wdwmartin
06-06-2007, 10:28 AM
i HAVE OFFERED THIS TICKET TO SEVERAL FOLKS ON THE BOARD.

So the first Annual Passholder to PM me can have it. But remember you must have an Annual Pass!

Here are the details

TONIGHT, June 6, 2007
Ride Time - 7pm - 8pm

Must be able to meet me no later than 6:30pm at DLR.

If you have an AP, are looking for a spot and can be there by 6:30, then you can have it.

First person to PM me gets it.

I am posting at 11:25am, and think this should go fairly quickly, so please no PMs after 3pm.