PDA

View Full Version : Disney's Character Warehouse is opening in Hayward, CA

Andrew
06-01-2007, 12:50 PM
AMS newsletter/release

AMS Warehouse Sales presents Disney's Character Warehouse featuring DISNEY MERCHANDISE.

On Sunday, June 3rd, this event will open in Hayward, CA at the Southland Mall. This event will be located between Macy's and Mervyn's.

On Friday, June 8th we will have an exclusive day for MAILING LIST CUSTOMERS ONLY. On this day we will offer special saving to our mailing list customers.

Again, this is your admission ticket to a special shopping day for mailing list customers only. Please print out this email and bring it with you to our Hayward location on Friday, June 8th. You may bring as many friends and family you like as long as they accompany you with this email.

Items will be discounted up to 80% off the original retail.

The Hayward Event Closes 08/05/07, So Hurry!

Disney's Character Warehouse
Southland Mall
664 Southland Mall #014
Hayward, CA 94545
510-266-5107

The hours of operation are Mon.-Sat. 10 to 9, Sun. 11 to 7.

As an added bonus for signing our email list, we would like to give you an additional 10% off your purchase! Please print out this email and bring it with you to our Hayward store by Sunday, June 17th! This discount may not be combine with any Preferred Shopper discount. We hope you have enjoyed shopping with us and we look forward to your next visit!

Limited time only!

http://www.ams-liquidation.com

Need driving directions? Try www.mapquest.com or www.mapblast.com

=================================

SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES:

While visiting our website, click on Stores to determine if any of our warehouse sales currently open are near you.

http://www.ams-liquidation.com/stores.htm

If you have any questions, concerns, or have a mailing list request please visit the following link.

http://www.ams-liquidation.com/contact_us.htm

or mail us at:

Asset Management & Sales, LLC
6114 Lickton Pike
Goodlettsville, TN 37072

=================================

Who is AMS?
AMS/Disneys Character Warehouse Outlet Stores are solely operated by Asset Management and Sales, LLC (AMS) a Limited Liability Company. AMS is not affiliated with the Disneyland Resorts., The Disney Stores, Disney Catalog, Disney Direct, Disney Sports Enterprise, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliated companies.

The merchandise offered for sale in our stores is the same merchandise that was formerly available at the Disneyland Resort.. The great values are available because this merchandise has been discontinued.

Merchandise assortments will vary from location to location, and each store may have local price initiatives, such as Manager Specials, that may not be available at all locations.

We hope you truly enjoy the shopping experience and the values available on the merchandise at out stores.

1996-2007 AMS All rights reserved

SANDYMARIE
06-01-2007, 01:08 PM
Just went up to the one in Burlington, Wa. What bargains!! I hope it comes back. :)

TTFN

Squeaky
06-01-2007, 08:40 PM
awesome!! Sean works at Southland Mall!!(we live 5 mins awayfrom hayward) The store it will be in is huge, shouldbe AWESOME!!!

oohykitten
06-01-2007, 10:47 PM
Why did I not know there were so many in the Bay Area let alone Hayward. I can't wait to go again...wonder how long this one is staying for...err I know August...oops!

seanutbutter
06-02-2007, 10:49 AM
Just went up to the one in Burlington, Wa. What bargains!! I hope it comes back. :)

When I went there, the cashier told me they were planning on returning after a few months. There's some hope! :D