PDA

View Full Version : If you could do Disneyland with one famous person ...

Pages : [1] 2

06-19-2002, 05:13 AM
Part I: Who would it be? S/he can be living or dead, real or animated but it will be more interesting if most of us know who it is.

Part II: Which attraction or restaurant do you think your guest would like best? That's your first stop.

I'll do DL with Mr. Banks AFTER he goes and flies the kite. First stop: teacups.

Your turn!

Gemini Cricket
06-19-2002, 05:48 AM
I. I'd want to go on a tour of Disneyland with the man himself, Walt. I'd have him share his dream & explain in his own words every nook and cranny of DL to me.

Then I'd take Pressler and Eisner on the same tour (with Walt) and have him explain it all to them...

II. My first stop with Walt would be the Disneyland Railroad Station for a round the park trip with him at the engineer's seat. :)

:) Cool question.

WDWalways
06-19-2002, 06:03 AM
Hopefully you guys know who this is...

My dream for a looooooooong time has been to do the Magic Kingdom in WDW with Richie Sambora - I know this thread is for who you want to do Disneyland with so since Richie lives in the L.A. area Disneyland will do just fine!!!

I would want our first stop to be a professional picture in front of the castle -- and that's for both parks!!

It's so funny this question was asked because it truly has always been my fantasy of what I would do with him if given 24 hours or even just a full day and now the world can know too!!
:D :D :D :D Love you Richie!!

hefferdude
06-19-2002, 07:03 AM
Easy.
An invitation for my family to spend an evening with Walt Disney and his family.
Start with a get together at Main Street Station on the Lilly Belle parlor car.
Then take 3 or 4 turns around the park on the C.K. Holiday ( in the engine
cab with Walt driving ). Stop at New Orleans Station and walk over to the
the Mark Twain. While cruising around Tom Sawyer Island, have easy informal
buffett dinner with the jazz trio from the French Market. After dinner, the Fire
House Five + 2 joins in with an imromptu jam session. Some of the original
artists take turns trying to "outdraw" each other. Late in the evening,
a walk with Walt through the castle, stroll around Main Street, depart
on the monorail and fade into the mist. :cool:

SzczerbiakManiac
06-19-2002, 07:21 AM
Even though we'd never be able to go on rides together (He's taller than I am), I'd love to spend the day at DL with Wally Szczerbiak (http://a888.g.akamai.net/7/888/473/0001/www.startribune.com/stonline/images/news52/12sex19.l.jpg) (duh).

That said, I love Gemini Cricket's Walt/Pressler/Eisner idea! <evil grin>

WDWalways
06-19-2002, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by SzczerbiakManiac
Even though we'd never be able to go on rides together (He's taller than I am), I'd love to spend the day at DL with Wally Szczerbiak (http://a888.g.akamai.net/7/888/473/0001/www.startribune.com/stonline/images/news52/12sex19.l.jpg) (duh).

Just wanted to agree that he is totally hot!!:D

Tink0706
06-19-2002, 09:13 AM
Can I hang out with you Gemini Cricket? Your day sounds like what I would choose, right down to the Eisner/Pressler tour.

It gives me goosebumps to think about spending a day with Walt at DL!

80S ERA
06-19-2002, 10:41 AM
I would go with the superstar singer Brandi. This way, I could kick anyone's #$% if they try to take a photo of her.;)

06-19-2002, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Tink0706
Can I hang out with you Gemini Cricket? Your day sounds like what I would choose, right down to the Eisner/Pressler tour.

It gives me goosebumps to think about spending a day with Walt at DL!

Does this mean no one wants to hang with Mr. Banks and yours truly?

Fine. Well, we'll just see who gets some insider stock info.! Did I mention Mr. Banks and I will be dining at Club 33? Mr. Banks will treat on his corporate AE card.

Anyone?

We could ditch Banks after the dinner and join up with Walt and Gemini Cricket.

Tink
06-19-2002, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by WDWalways

My dream for a looooooooong time has been to do the Magic Kingdom in WDW with Richie Sambora - I know this thread is for who you want to do Disneyland with so since Richie lives in the L.A. area Disneyland will do just fine!!!

I would want our first stop to be a professional picture in front of the castle -- and that's for both parks!!

It's so funny this question was asked because it truly has always been my fantasy of what I would do with him if given 24 hours or even just a full day and now the world can know too!!
:D :D :D :D Love you Richie!!

Hey, we can double date. I'll take Jon Bon Jovi - woohoo!;)

Mad Madam Mim
06-19-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by 3894

We could ditch Banks after the dinner and join up with Walt and Gemini Cricket.

Well in that case ok, i'm in.....LOL

MickeyD
06-19-2002, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by WDWalways

Richie

bluepearl
06-19-2002, 11:55 AM
I dunno if anybody here has heard of him, but I'd want to bring this musician named John Mayer. He's got a great sense of humor so he'd be so much fun at Disneyland!

The Plaza Inn or Carnation Cafe would be one of the essential stops for eaing. I'd like to take him on Space Mountain first, my favorite attraction, but I think it'd be funner to go on something like It's A Small World so we can crack jokes all throughout the ride (we'd have to get our own boat, though, cuz we'd be too loud to ride with anyone else!).

Ghoulish Delight
06-19-2002, 12:22 PM
Danny Elfman

Mansion.

nuff said.

Rallymonkey23
06-19-2002, 01:04 PM
Easy. Michael Eisner.

I would take him on Stupidstar Limo and punch him in the face repeatedly asking him "Why!!"

Actually all that was a joke.

I have to agree that Gemini Cricket summed it up best. That would a lifelong dream come true. I wish Unle Walt was still with us. :crying:

innerSpaceman
06-19-2002, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by 3894
Does this mean no one wants to hang with Mr. Banks and yours truly?
I'd be honored to tour the Park with you and Mr. Banks, as long as Mrs. Banks can come along (she's a total dish!) I would imagine that the day would result in the usual character arc for Mr. Banks and that stuffiness upon entering Main Street will sooner or later give way to delight.

Rather than ditch the Banks to join up with GC and Walt, let's take them along and make a party of it!

Uncle Dick
06-19-2002, 02:33 PM
NP + Matterhorn

All. Day. Long.

Tigertail777
06-19-2002, 03:37 PM
well I totaally agree with the walt disney Michael eisner tour that would be awesome! Bur since uncle Walt aint with us,
I would take Cyndi Lauper and HM and Pirates would be THE rides that would be the best! ooo cyndi..drool. :)

SoCalSnowWhite
06-19-2002, 03:49 PM
Since he's as much of a Disney Freak as me AND I'v had a crush on him for years.....
JOHN STAMOS, the ride.... Pirates...
It's only a matter of time....;)

06-19-2002, 03:55 PM
We have a whole lot of dating going on! (And I end up with Mr. Banks... something is seriously wrong here.)

HBTiggerFan
06-19-2002, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
I. I'd want to go on a tour of Disneyland with the man himself, Walt. I'd have him share his dream & explain in his own words every nook and cranny of DL to me.

Then I'd take Pressler and Eisner on the same tour (with Walt) and have him explain it all to them...

II. My first stop with Walt would be the Disneyland Railroad Station for a round the park trip with him at the engineer's seat. :)

:) Cool question.

Can I join you!!?!?!?!?

oregonzooron
06-19-2002, 05:08 PM

I get this visual of a torch-bearing mob of Padders dragging a bound and gagged pair of executives, their Brooks Bros suits soiled and torn, through the streets and pathways of Disneyland, following the Ghost of Walt.

As he gestures, The Ghost of Roy pops up, saying, "He gestures like this, it's one million dollars. He gestures bigger, it's four million dollars. It's just your job to figure out how to pay for it!"

see you at the zoo

ron

triciaj
06-19-2002, 07:29 PM
I'm with most of you as well, a visit with Walt Disney would be my choice, but I'd to go back in time, the day before the park opened, and share those moments of anticipation with him.

Gemini Cricket
06-19-2002, 08:01 PM
What an awesome trip this would be!

Uncle Walt, Mikey, Paul, SzczerbiakManiac, Tink0706, 3894, Mad Madam Mim, Rallymonkey23, innerSpaceman, Tigertail777, HB Tigger Fan (& Tim), oregonzooron, triciaj, and of course, Mr. and Mrs. Banks.

We would also have to invite Lost Boy, too... cause Walt should get to meet one of his greatest fans. :)

Could you imagine that? Wow! What a blast we'd have!
:)

HBTiggerFan
06-19-2002, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
What an awesome trip this would be!

Uncle Walt, Mikey, Paul, SzczerbiakManiac, Tink0706, 3894, Mad Madam Mim, Rallymonkey23, innerSpaceman, Tigertail777, HB Tigger Fan (& Tim), oregonzooron, triciaj, and of course, Mr. and Mrs. Banks.

We would also have to invite Lost Boy, too... cause Walt should get to meet one of his greatest fans. :)

Could you imagine that? Wow! What a blast we'd have!
:)

Your to sweet GC to include Tim, but he would be bored out of his mind. Hes very much a Muggle, likes the parks because they are parks, but doens't like movies or characters. But I use this to my advantage by pouting alot. I will convert him! I will I tellya!