PDA

View Full Version : Pirates of the Caribbean Coins?

APiratesLife4Me
05-30-2007, 03:58 PM
Hey everyone we went to Cafe Orleans last week and got the first of eight pirates coins if you spend $30 you get one. My question is for anyone that is going to Disneyland in the next couple of days or has gotten a coin in the last week. I was wondering if any other restaurant in New Orleans Square is giving the coins away as well and when does the new coins come out each week? I know there is a new one each week but I don't know if Sunday is considered the new week or Friday since it started last Friday. Thanks any help would be appreciated. We wanted to eat at Blue Bayou next Saturday but we want the coin and want to make sure it's a new coin. Thanks

kimk
05-30-2007, 05:31 PM
With last year's pirate coins I believe the new ones came out every Sunday. Hope this helps.

Missapsy
05-30-2007, 11:37 PM
i don't think blue bayou gives out the coins. we got one at cafe orleans on monday (gentleman jocard), and then later that day ate at the blue bayou, coincidentally, and did not get a coin.

edit: i just read that it's the cafe and the french market that give out the coins.

APiratesLife4Me
05-30-2007, 11:56 PM
Thanks for everyones help I really appreciate it I guess we will just have to try the french market when we go and see if it's a new coin. We also got Gentleman Jocard on Friday the day it started. Thanks again for the help. If anyone else has any input it would be appreciated.

AVP
05-31-2007, 05:35 PM
The first coin was released on Friday with the film, subsequent coins will be released each Sunday. (So the 2nd will be released on the 3rd)

They are either out or almost out of the board the coins can be displayed on - we got one last night, but they really had to search for it.

AVP