PDA

View Full Version : Fall [October] park hours

Boo's Mommy
05-30-2007, 09:55 AM
Does anyone know the hours for both parks in October?

bloodnswash
05-30-2007, 10:05 AM
I believe during the week in October DL closes at 8 and DCA closes at 6. I think Friday and Saturday the park closes at 11. Sunday I think 9. But don't hold me to it :) I feel pretty confident on the weekly hours.

disneyfan4ever54
05-30-2007, 01:04 PM
If you go to the "search" section of this board and type in: Disneyland Park Update for October2, 2006 (or whatever date you are looking for ....using last year's date), it will bring you to a page with the park hours for that week listed at the bottom. I use this page whenever I am planning a trip ahead of time and the hours are not listed yet. :)

Goosegirl
05-30-2007, 01:11 PM
We are going to be there in October too! I can't wait!!!

Goosegirl
05-30-2007, 01:13 PM
Ok, I just tried doing that in the search function and it came up with zero matches. UGH!

Boo's Mommy
05-30-2007, 01:42 PM
If you go to the "search" section of this board and type in: Disneyland Park Update for October2, 2006 (or whatever date you are looking for ....using last year's date), it will bring you to a page with the park hours for that week listed at the bottom. I use this page whenever I am planning a trip ahead of time and the hours are not listed yet. :)

Yes, how do you do this again? can you link it for us? I just tried the search also and didn't find anything.

bloodnswash
05-30-2007, 01:53 PM
If it helps at all, I went to the MP home page, clicked on DLR Park Update then clicked on October 2, 2006. Scroll all the way to the bottom. There are hours from last year there for you.

bloodnswash
05-30-2007, 01:57 PM
October 2006:

Monday through Thursday
DL: 10a–8p
DCA: 10a–6p

Friday
DL: 8a–Mid
DCA: 10a–9p

Saturday
DL: 8a–Mid

Sunday was kinda all over the place.
DL: 9a–10p, or, 10a–Mid, or 9a–11p

Times might vary for DCA because of the Halloween Treat thing they do over there.

Boo's Mommy
05-30-2007, 01:58 PM
If it helps at all, I went to the MP home page, clicked on DLR Park Update then clicked on October 2, 2006. Scroll all the way to the bottom. There are hours from last year there for you.

OMG!!! bloodnswash, you don't know how foolish i feel right now! Nor can you hear how loud we are laughing as i'm thinking DUH!! Yes, thank you, that helps tremendously! Yes, i'm a geek that needs a vacation!

Chadsgal
05-30-2007, 01:59 PM
We will be there in Oct too!!! :D

bloodnswash
05-30-2007, 02:00 PM
OMG!!! bloodnswash, you don't know how foolish i feel right now! Nor can you hear how loud we are laughing as i'm thinking DUH!! Yes, thank you, that helps tremendously! Yes, i'm a geek that needs a vacation!

LOL!!! You're welcome! Have fun in October. My husband and I will also be there sometime during that month :)

captain chunk
05-30-2007, 02:10 PM
Cool, we're going in early October for our daughters third bday. :D

From the looks of those hours, we'll have to find something else to occupy our time on the weeknights.

Boo's Mommy
05-30-2007, 02:26 PM
There's always things to see (and eat) in Downtown Disney! And exploring the Disney Hotels!

bloodnswash
05-30-2007, 02:31 PM

From the looks of those hours, we'll have to find something else to occupy our time on the weeknights.

DL Main Street is open another hour for your shopping convenience :)

DianeM
05-30-2007, 03:37 PM
We generally just go back to the hotel to rest a bit. A day at DL in the fall is a lot more active than a day in the summer. Since the lines are shorter, we end up walking a lot more. We always think we'll be bored at night, but by the time we get back to the hotel we are exhausted.

Goosegirl
05-30-2007, 03:49 PM
Well since we will be there a Sunday night through Thursday night, the hours sound wonderful for us. Our little one goes to bed at 8:30 so there will be no temptation to keep her up too late. And my teenager has told us that she will willingly stay in the hotel room watching TV with her sister so that Daddy and I can eat out later. What a great girl!

I can't wait!